Recent Threads
Main Forum

[Interest Check] Sunspear Order

3 replies
Pogs:
+11
Hello gw2 roleplayer community!

I've had this idea on my mind for a while now, and decided, with the PoF expansion and the current first episode of the living world to do a small interest check before launching it.

I was thinking about hosting a guild that is trying to bring the remaining Sunspear (Descendants) together in a semi-hidden order style (with Joko and the Mordant Crescent hunting them). The members would try to find like-minded individuals and to help and support the people of Elona against the Forged, Branded and Awakened while trying to rebuild their former order and uphold their creed without getting caught or(/and) killed in the process.

The way I imagined is that this new order would work under the disguise of a different Organisation, and with the risk on everyone's life should even one of them become a turncoat, they would have to hide their identity (or at least that would be the norm. If someone wants to put their trust into their fellow members, they are free to do so).
They would exchange about the current situation in Elona, which places need the most help and try to subtly recruit others for their cause leading to (hopefully) meaningful companionship between the members and the healing of Elona itself.

Any opinions or questions would be greatly appreciated! 🙂
Posted Nov 30, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,710
I'm already in the process of writing up a Sunspear recruit character just for my own RP shenanigans and such. I don't want to commit to a guild at this moment, just wanted to let you know there are like-minded players around.
0383DKg.png
Posted Nov 30, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+17
Hello there! honestly i am quite curious on the idea of more sun Spear based rp (being someone who loved Nightfall here.) Your concept dose sound like it can work especially with the recent development regarding the sunspear's as of late. Atm i dont have ant guild slot's available, however regardless i am still interested in this guild idea, if it's still being planed i have been thinking of making a sunSpear based character recently. Just letting you know, im another person who is interested, and im always up for talking details ^^
3c0795c08e095a09.png
Posted Mar 4, 18
Pogs:
+65
I love this idea, I have an Elonian Holosmith who's been needing a home.
Posted Mar 4, 18
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices