Page
of 2

[EU-PS] The Heroes Guild - RP-PvE

14 replies
Pogs:
+261
Guild updates!

Recruitment

We're still getting more and more members, this time we have a total 22 members!

I have also updated our recruitment thread to be more clear and I have also changed the main picture we used to one I found from google, to a IC poster you would find around Tyria that was kindly made by one of our guild members.

Guild hall

The Heroes Guild got intel of a one of their members who had been captured by the Awakened forces, the Mordant Crescent. The journey was long and taxing as they traveled through the desert and even through enemy territory.

4034568.jpg

4034569.jpg

4034573.jpg

4034574.jpg

As they arrived at the site, they noticed that they were to late the town and possibly their ally, regardless of this they fought on to avenge the fallen.

4034572.jpg

Avenging the people of the town The Heroes Guild recovered a strange artifact that, cleansed the area of the Mordant Crescent corruption.
As the searched the wreckage they were able to find the guild member they were out to save, Nox, who turned out to be nothing more than a golem.
Confused and angered by this, The Heroes questioned their involvement in the affair and it wasn't until Bolvar arrived at the scene did he tell them his plan to make this new town a save haven for people who wish to avoid the unavoidable conflict between the Sunspears and the Mordant Crescent. With new purpose, they now help to rebuild this new settlement, brick by brick, in the hopes that it serves as a bastion of hope and peace for the people of Elona.

4034570.jpg

Current events

There is no rest for the Heroes of Tyria!

With Super Adventure Box soon upon them, Heroes begin to prepare themselves for the virtual reality experience that is the super adventure box, they will all soon be tested if they have what it takes to beat it's frustrating challenge!

But that's not all! The Heroes Guild will also take part in the The Meeting of the Minds. So we hope to see you all there!
4004694.jpg
Posted Mar 19, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+261
Guild updates!

New Direction!

It's been a fun ride but after much thought, It's time this guild goes does a darker path. Due to an intense RP with Limu, Bolvar has become Overlord and has the power of becoming the God of death. His guild accepts this and will get powerful by going full Weaver and then going to Underworld to kill everyone and take the throne.

I'm very excited with the change and I think this new direction will give the EU RP community something to really talk about and I look forward to being your Overlord.
4004694.jpg
Posted Apr 1, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+10
Hello there. I used to Rp for some time (A year or so.) , but only recently came back to gw2. I would like to join your guild, as it looks promising and I would like to meet new RPers.

Rastislav.1652

Character profile: http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/22204636-marcus-septimus/post/98822584#p98822584
Posted Apr 4, 18 · Last edited Apr 4, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+261
Guild updates!

The Dark Council- April fools!

Yes, the dark council was all a big joke, shocking, I know but you'll be as shocked as I was when a few members of the RP community actually took it very seriously!

The aftermath of the Meeting of the Minds event.

After the Meeting of the Minds, the Heroes guild prepared itself for a very special visit, This visit would be none other than one of the longest running RP guilds, TACH! (Who were totally not there for the recent chair achievement)

After researching into their guild, we learned that they've aspired to have make the RP scene a better place, ready for the new generation of GW2 RPers. Being a new RP guild, we at The Heroes Guild wanted to show them what the new generation looks like, first hand.

Spoiler: Show

Judging that TACH never came back, we tried a different approach with House Aches [RP] and we've been in talks in discord about future RP events, if you want to join a guild that is focused on Elona but based in harboring refugees, contact
Juli.8327. (No recruit thread at the moment, get on it Juli! ;p)

Thanks again for Robin, for the RP event!

Moving to Divinites Reach!

We tried to make Lions Arch work, but I found that after being there for about 2-3 months, RPers just don't go to Lions arch and will stay in places they know, like Amnoon, Rata'sum and Divinities Reach.
During my time recruiting people into the guild, I’ve learned that there are a lot of people who don't own PoF so to reach a wider audience, I’ve moved us to Divinities reach.

This isn't the only reason, we've been doing RP events that the guild runs and this is one of the consequences of that event, please rest assured, it hasn't been blown up or anything like that, if you want to RP in it and RP with us, there won't be any conflicts.

Where we're RPing

Spoiler: An Office for recruitment, though not always.Show
Spoiler: The Maiden Whisper, general casual RP after we've done RP-PvEShow
Spoiler: A Hospital, for any medical RP we do after any RP-PvEShow

Currently I’m using the small office located in Salma district (only because it’s the only empty office I can find) the hospital will make some really good medic RP and we also have the houses we can use if we want something a bit more private. Overall, I’m very happy with the change and though it’s sad to leave the upside down boat behind, it opens up more doors for us and will work out better in the long run.

Please note: We don't OWN any of these places, we either rent them from an unnamed NPC or are hired by one.

Tavern RP

As some of you might know, we have spent the past two nights RPing in the Maidens Whisper and in particular with a guild known as “The Extras [NPC]” this guild is actually a sub guild of ours.

The purpose of the “The Extras” is for RPers who don't fit any guild but want to RP as...you guessed it, an NPC type character. I use this guild to distinguish that my bartender character, Sherman, is NOT part of The Heroes Guild. As I want to make it very clear, we are using this guild to help our own guild for more casual RP and that it's not part of the main guild itself.

That said, you will see people in The Heroes Guild help out at the Maidens Whisper (think of it like agency staff/volunteers), just keep in mind, I know I've said it alot, bar RP is not our focus.

"So, why use bar RP for the social aspect of your guild?"

After we had done maybe some IC fractals, IC dailies or guild RP-PvE events, we would simply go back to the upside down boat in Lions arch and relax. Though this was really nice in regards to it being peaceful and quiet, it also meant that no one knew we were around, or even active.

We also had a guild member who wanted to run a kitchen at the Upside down boat in Lions arch, make some food for us, which, as some of you might know, there's no kitchen in the upside down boat. So I thought, well, why not tackle all of these issues at once by going to Divinities reach, where the majority of RPers used to go we make that our new hub which would then open up more areas to us anyway and the guild member who wants to RP using a kitchen, can do just that, in the Maidens Whisper.

Overall, it opens up more RP opportunities, gives us more coverage, gives a consequence to one of your guild members events thus giving it more weight, our guild member gets to RP an actual kitchen making it more immersive for her...it's a win win for us.

"How well has this worked out so far?"

Though stressful, it’s really nice to see people coming to Divinity's reach and RPing. I seen so many disgruntled RPers saying how dead DR was, so I was expecting it be very quiet, but that's far from the truth. We of course get a few trolls but it hasn't stopped our enjoyment.

"I want to run a Tavern and I really like the Maidens Whisper, can I not do that now that your guild is there?"

Not at all. We welcome you to take over the Maidens Whisper, we do ask that you allow one of our members to help out in the kitchen as she really enjoys that part of her character, but other than that, feel free to take over. Once things have died down again, I will take over again.
4004694.jpg
Posted Apr 14, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+692
That's actually hilarious.
Enjoy your free coupon (and bump).

rxZggW6.png
Ashen Chapter [TACH]

TyrusVE.8742
Posted Apr 14, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices