Page
of 164

Looking for a guild? Post here!

1638 replies
Pogs:
+8,926
Founder
Potato Queen
We're accumulating a large number of guilds now, some of which are recruiting, and others that aren't. If you're having trouble sorting through them all, posting here is a quick way to get yourself noticed by guilds that are recruiting.

Guild recruiters, please contact folks who post in this thread privately (via Enjin PM or chat) so that the thread remains clear of advertising. Thank you!

Post in the following format please:

About Me

Characters: Link to your character sheets here on 2RP if you have them, or Name/Race/Profession if you don't.
Usual Play Time: Your timezone, days of the week/hours of the day you're typically on.
Typical Playstyle: PvE, PvP, WvW, crafter, casual, whatever description you like
Additional Info: Anything else you can think of that explains why a guild might want you!

Wanted

RP focus: Light/Medium/Heavy RP
Guild Size: Small/mid-sized/large guild
Specific requirements or preferences: Whatever you feel like you want or definitely don't want in a guild!

Spoiler: code for copy in spoilerShow
Posted May 21, 12 · OP
Characters: Lanos Blaquesun.
Usual Play Time EST late night Sun-Thurs anytime fridays and saturdays.
Typical Playstyle: PVE,PVP WvW
Additional Info: If you are about good rp first then I'm your guy.

Wanted

RP focus: /Heavy RP I am more interested in rp than anything,please plan on having a IC chat channel as well. I do not really have much use for mostly being OOC.
Guild Size: doesn't matter,just players who are frequently on
Specific requirements or preferences: Heavy rp Mercenary guild with frequent players at all times, esp late night est (meaning if you are a pst time player that works well for me)
Posted May 22, 12
Pogs:
+13
About Me
I am a veteran RPer that started in text-based muds, and went on to run guilds across a few MMOs such as FFXI, EQ2, FFXIV, etc. I love creating in-depth characters with a variety of layers to peel back and get giddy over expansive stories, good interactions and surprise plot twists.

Characters: Prydri Blodeu is my most solid concept right now http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/3124022-prydri-blodeu-autumn-bard-wip but I'm also thinking about playing a shy female Charr who was rescued / escaped from the flame legion or a ex-child prostitute mesmur who got training in exchange for services when she was younger. I love creating characters alone or with people, and usually have a few of them.

Usual Play Time: PST, but on at all times

Typical Playstyle: RPer, crafter, PvEer

Additional Info: I have been RPing a long time and have a real joy and passion for good plots and story telling. I don't mind being active or getting the ball rolling on plots and am very open to talking and planing things out when needed. I'll do pretty much anything, hate god-moding and have no qualms about characters getting maimed for the sake of a good narrative.

Wanted

RP focus: Medium Heavy RP but able to have fun, joke and chat OOC. I think trust and comfort with people OOC leads to better IC plots.

Guild Size: medium to small preferred, but atmosphere is more important than size.

Specific requirements or preferences: Things that turn me off to RP are mixed IC/OOC silliness that blurs the lines and makes everything confusing if things are canon or not. I love OOC silliness, and IC silliness that makes sense but breathing the 4th wall in RP or muddling the two is where I get uncomfortable. As I love stories I really want to be part of a guild that wants to make them, everyone's own background weaving together and pushing forward a combined narrative.
banner333x76.jpg
Posted May 22, 12
Pogs:
About Me

Characters: http://guildwars2roleplayers.com/profile/860751/characters
Usual Play Time: EST. I usually play around 20 hours a week or more. Tues, Thurs, and Fri I work from 1-9pm EST. should be online most other times.
Typical Playstyle: RP-PvE
Additional Info: Have had leadership positions in multiple guilds over multiple games including: Star Trek Online, Lord of The Rings: Online, and Star Wars: The Old Republic. I approach videos games like I approach life with the attitude of, “what can I do to help people have fun and have fun myself?” Any guild where I can help I will do my best to aid.

Wanted

RP focus: Medium-to-heavy RP style
Guild Size: Mid-Large sized Guilds.
Specific requirements or preferences: I am looking for a guild that will focus on Role-Play a lot, but will not disregard the PvE and PvP aspects of the game. I wish to also be in a guild that has a TeamSpeak3 server. Other requirements I seek are guild structure, Role-Play purpose for the guild, and a fair guild leader whom is willing to listen to his or her community as a whole.
Posted May 22, 12
Pogs:
+36
About Me

Characters: http://guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/3134525-zakhariah-elsam
Usual Play Time: WST, (Yay for 11 hours ahead!) Usually, I play for ~8 hours or more, depends on study and what not. (Usually around 6-10pm EST or 6-10am EST on weekends are the times where my play time overlaps any normal EST play times.)
Typical Playstyle: RP-PvP, RP-PvE
Additional Info: Don't think that just cos of my age I'm stupid, gonna QQ a lot etc. I've been told I seem mature and have had high ranking positions in guilds on WoW.

Wanted

RP focus: Medium to Heavy focus.
Guild Size: Not too big, not too small. A guild where, there are always people on, and no one feels left out.
Specific requirements or preferences: Lots of RP! But still can focus on leveling and the occasional WvW.
The hell did my staff go.... *BOOP!*

2b7df4a7aa891b78.png
Posted May 26, 12
Pogs:
+1
About Me

Characters: Aislian Aeofeln Human Guardian (still early levels if that matters)
Usual Play Time: It will likely be for short periods of time on random days off and for an hour or two after 10 PM EST on some days that I work.
Age: I prefer some maturity to my guild and I am 18+. Though I would like to avoid sexual content for the most part.
Typical Playstyle: I like to play a little of everything though my favorite pieces are PvE and RP. Though if the WvW is good enough, that too!
Additional Info: I may not be consistent in my play times but I always love to dive into what I can when I can. I participate strongly when I am available despite my limited time, and I don't mind taking on mentoring roles to help the guild improve, again whenever I have time to spare.

Wanted

RP focus: Medium to Heavy RP
Guild Size: Mid-sized is best of both worlds.
Specific requirements or preferences: Kind people willing to adapt to changes and grow on their own as well as help the group when they can.
~Aislian
Posted Jun 5, 12
Pogs:
+118
About Me

Characters: Skardibjorn Uddasson
Usual Play Time: PDT mostly daytime, possibly evenings
Typical Playstyle: My "typical" for MMOs has been hardcore PvE, but I'm going to try to limit myself to casual for GW2.
Additional Info: Outgoing and eager to help out IC or OOC

Wanted

RP focus: Medium/Heavy
Guild Size: Ideally, large enough that there are usually several other folks online
Specific requirements or preferences: I'm really interested in finding a guild with a norn focus. It doesn't have to be norn exclusive, but something based on norn ethics such as Spirits of the Wild. Am I missing one that's already out there, or is anyone interested in starting one?
Posted Jun 6, 12
Pogs:
+7
About Me

Characters: Will be creating Human, Sylvari, and Asura in game charachters and may/may not RP all three or more.
Usual Play Time: CDT and may vary
Typical Playstyle: All aspects are explored then I fall into whichever I enjoy most
Additional Info: I like to have fun with other players to enhance our gaming experience.

Wanted

RP focus: Light/Medium RP
Guild Size: Any size as long as it's filled with fun easygoing people
Specific requirements or preferences: I wish to join a guild that would help me get into MMO RP because I am new and would be patient as I learn. I would like to be an a guild where we could shift in and out of character freely depending on the situation and enjoy as many of the aspect of the game as possible. When I do join a guild I wish to make characters that would fit in with the group so as to make it more enjoyable.
Posted Jun 6, 12
Pogs:
+77
About Me
Characters: Shoxk, Shoxk Stormslayer. ATM these two are my RP possible characters, I will be play all 5 races but not sure what to do with the other 3.
Usual Play Time: Central US Time, most likely see me during evenings
Typical Playstyle: Initially I will be strongly devoted to PvE and will be playing very slow because of exploring, with sometimes taking a break with sPVP and WvW. Willing to RP anytime.
Additional Info: I am completely new to RPing so very open to any form of RPing.

Wanted
RP focus: Light/Medium RP
Guild Size: Size doesn't matter but at least have more than 5 people
Specific requirements or preferences: Since I'm new, I would like to start with a more casual and open guild. If your guild is newbie-friendly then sign me up! Also looking for a mature community of players.
Posted Jun 7, 12 · Last edited Jul 26, 12
Pogs:
+35
About Me

Characters: Balethor Wrathedge
Usual Play Time: CST Likely around 6PM to 9PM Weeknights, Weekend nights are anytime.
Typical Playstyle: Heavy RPer, PVE Centric
Additional Info: The idea of being part of our own Warband, Wrath, sounded interesting, I was not quite ready for a leadership role again after having my fill for a while. While I'm never shy to offer help in RP or concerns, I'm more than happy to stick to a follower role. Over a decade in RPing and stories, I'm ready to take this all to a new game.

Wanted

RP focus: Heavy RP Focus (I play about 90% in character)
Guild Size: Doesn't matter, as long as its a Warband.
Specific requirements or preferences: Seeing how when we started, Kosa Wrathclaw and my character would practically be the last two remaining members of their warband, the Wrath warband wasn't going to last. Knowing that fallouts from Warbands and Gladium are often taken by other Warbands to improve numbers and strength, we discussed that the two band brothers were in need of a new Warband.

That said, I'm looking for a strong, Charr centric Warband for Balethor. As in tradition, his name will adapt to the warband he joins. The point being, though, Balethor will be a strongly Charr loyal character, believing his only goal is to strengthen the Charr and no other, as his underlying story is strongly about proving loyalties ... to the Legions, and perhaps more in time.

While Kosa and Balethor were initially Iron Legion, Balethor has a stronger gravitation to the ways of Blood Legion. To his mind, though, who's ever legion he is part of, he will be loyal. No matter the cause, it is for the Charr, and he will march faithfully.
Stories to be Born, Legends to be Made
Posted Jun 8, 12 · Last edited Jun 8, 12
Page
of 164
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices