1638 replies
Pogs:
+1
About Me
Characters: Ormin Tarasei, Human, Engineer
Usual Play Time: EST
Typical Playstyle: PvE,WvW,
Additional Info:
I've Roleplayed in various games , and am familar with RP Etiquette.

Wanted
RP focus: Medium/Heavy RP. I like RP that involves story and where characters matter. As well as RP that has tech in it as well as maybe some adventure.
Guild Size: Small/mid-sized/large guild
Specific requirements or preferences: A group that is active, and that works with RL.

Posted Nov 26, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Twin o
Pogs:
+2
About Me
Characters: Morgana Banecast Sylvari Elementalist
Usual Play Time: EST
Typical Playstyle: PvE, RP
Additional Info:
I've Roleplayed in various games such as Minecraft and BDO , and am familiar with RP rules and such. Have done a small bit of D&D

Wanted
RP focus: Medium/Heavy RP: I like to find a story with others and build upon characters
Guild Size: Small/mid-sized/large guild
Specific requirements or preferences: A group that is active and nice

Posted Nov 29, 18 · Last edited Nov 29, 18
Pogs:
+8
About Me

Characters: Qwennel(F)/Sylvari/Guardian (kinda naïve and a scaredy-cat), Mjilora(M)/Sylvari/ Revenant (tired all the time, monotone), Faeglean(M)/ Sylvari/ Elemental (blunt and fancy), Kestrel Mondavi(F)/Human/Ranger (appears aloof but is spontaneous)
-I'm open to play any character that fits-
Usual Play Time: EST Time Zone or GMT-5; Online various hours during the week and weekend, mainly nights.
Typical Playstyle: PvE, WvW, Casual
Additional Info: I'm a very VERY anxious person and sadly this characteristic translates into roleplay through slow typing (often deleting entries just to rewrite them, ugh! I hate myself for this soooo much).

Wanted

RP focus: Medium RP - Looking for a guild that deals somehow with artifacts for my scholar characters or missions for my guardian or ranger
Guild Size: Small (but active) or mid-sized guild
Specific requirements or preferences: No drama llamas, queens, or dukes.
Posted Nov 30, 18 · Last edited Nov 30, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+97
About Me

Characters: Paladin Drystan, Sylvari newborn guardian. Wide-eyed adventure seeking youth with a knack for healing. Pyromancer Nimmi, Asura elementalist, chaotic neutral nutjob.

Usual Play Time: CST. You'll find me on mostly in evenings, after my child is in bed and I've seen to my work.

Typical Playstyle: pve and social, mainly.

Additional Info: I love roleplay. I've been rping in MMOs since the launch of EverQuest. I'm really laid back and happy to participate.

Wanted

RP focus: Medium

Guild Size: no preference, just friendly.

Specific requirements or preferences: tolerance for someone who can't be on a lot. I'm a dad and husband with a full time job and another career as a writer on top. I'm just trying to find time to game when I can.
Posted Dec 9, 18 · Last edited Dec 9, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
About Me
Characters: Mika Kagehira
Usual Play Time: European, GMT+2, in EST I'm on at 9-10 AM for a while.
Typical Playstyle: PvE and RP.
Additional Info: I've had a bit of RPing experience in World of Warcraft, but I still consider myself a newbie when it comes to RPing.

Wanted
RP focus: Medium RP focus.
Guild Size: Any guild size is fine by me, but the most preferable for me is medium sized.
Specific requirements or preferences: I just wanna join a guild that overall has fun both IC and OOC and does RP events at least once every two weeks or so. Also, just a sidenote; I'll probably ask for a taxi every now and then so I can be on the RP side of Salma District, haha.
Posted Dec 16, 18
Pogs:
+1
About Me
Characters: Arstazar / Charr / Elementalist
Usual Play Time: EST, should be online on most nights
Typical Playstyle: mostly PvE, will try to engage PvP eventually
Additional Info: Hello! I'm an RPer from Elder Scrolls Online who just got to Guild Wars 2, fell in love with this game and saw the many possibilities for RP. I'm very excited to find people to interact with
Wanted
RP focus: Medium would be my way to go, but Heavy or Light will work
Guild Size: Mid-Sized, if possible, but then again, any of the others will do
Specific requirements or preferences: I have always RPed as a mage, so a magic tolerant guild would be the best.
Posted Dec 20, 18 · Last edited Dec 20, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+4
About Me

Characters: Lumetta Bellrix (lv 80 human Ranger)
Usual Play Time: EST, I can be on at all times of the day, but generally anytime after 7pm will be when I'm most available. Just bare with me as I do have a 2 year old that has to sometimes take priority (but it's not a constant afk every 5 seconds)
Typical Playstyle: Whatever is fun. I suck at pvp and wvw as it's not my forte but if it's with a group then it's not an issue
Additional Info: I was very active as a roleplayer on this game and WoW. I took a long break after my son was born to focus more on him and my online business. I am even one to roleplay in dungeons just for giggles.

Wanted

RP focus: Medium RP
Guild Size: Mid-sized
Specific requirements or preferences: No preferences really, I have experience rping in military/guard roles for guilds as well as being in military/criminal style guilds before.

derp forgot to add my ingame tag
MissLumetta.9350
Posted Jan 6, 19 · Last edited Jan 6, 19
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2
About Me
Characters: Currently playing a human engineer named Ekkosong. She's an assassin by trade, but I'm not about character killing, all marks are nameless, faceless NPCs
Usual Play Time: CST time zone, usually on from 5pm- 11pm. College courses impact my playtime, but my courseload should be light.
Typical Playstyle: Just enjoying the game! Focusing on leveling right now and exploring the world, generally not a fan of PvP but haven't touched it in GW2 yet.
Additional Info: I've roleplayed for over a decade now if that's any draw! I'm literate, and can work with whatever size replies people would like. While I currently am writing for Ekko, I'm more than willing to make alts if people are looking for something in particular!
Wanted
RP focus: Focus on medium RP, but can gladly do any <3
Guild Size: No preference!!
Specific requirements or preferences: I really would like to avoid ERP. I'm open to it if I get to know you and it makes sense for our characters, but I've got a really bad taste in my mouth for it.
Posted Jan 7, 19
Pogs:
+2
About Me
Characters: https://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/home/m/2737230/viewthread/32451477-korhbin/post/last#last
Usual Play Time: EST, usually a few minutes to a few hours during the weekdays but weekends it is quite a long time depending. So I do not keep track of it.
Typical Playstyle: Heavy RPer, story driven and can do both PvE. PvP if characters get into fights etc.
Additional Info: I have been rping for around 6 years or more on sites and some on mmos like Guild Wars. It has always been a favorite pass time of mine and I do enjoy meeting the many people who do so as well.
Wanted RP focused, (I play +80% in character)
RP focus: Med-Heavy (Heavy Preferred)
Guild Size: Small/Mid sized
Specific requirements or preferences: I wish to make friends as well, so not rping every once in a while will be nice. After all it will be kinda boring to be in character the whole time. It is also good to know a small bit about the people behind the character.

I also want a easy going guild as well, and to go out on hunts and other quests to not only advance our characters personalities and relations with each other but to also get a bit of combat involved as well.

Just kind people as well, who don't snap at other player out of character etc. as well as not so serious ones also!
Posted Jan 8, 19
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1
About Me
Characters: Resoula & Naelyrya - Both Sylvari. 1 SoulBeast, 1 to-be Druid.
Usual Play Time:. 4PM-5AM EST , any day really
Typical Playstyle: Love PvE, occasional PvP, but otherwise can't get enough of RP when it's available.
Additional Info: RPd on forums for ~6-7 years. On ESO for 2.5 years. Led a lore-strict RP guild and otherwise juggled characters/stories well.
Wanted Mainly RP. But I won't turn away other stuff.
RP focus: Med-Heavy RP.
Guild Size: Any size
Specific requirements or preferences: Just a friendly community of dedicated RPers that can balance casual hang-around RP and juicy story-driven stuff. =)

New to GW2. Haven't RPd any of my characters yet (have other ideas for ones I can still make easily.) Have back-stories and personalities all planned, but a lot is flexible to make things work.

Resoula.6285
Posted Jan 9, 19
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 164
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices