of 164

Looking for a guild? Post here!

1632 replies
Pogs:
+2
About Me

Characters: Kazomir, Charr Mesmer
Usual Play Time:
Eastern timezone. Usually will play in evenings. More time to play Sun-Tues. Varies based on work and family.
Typical Playstyle: PvE, Heavy RP, WvW-PvP
Additional Info: Been a gamer my whole life. Played mmorpgs since Ultima Online. I've had experience with nearly every major mmo out there. Lead RP guilds and been in many. Loyalty, teamwork, comradery, fun, and desire to play with guildmates are things I'm looking for. If you want someone who is passionate about RP, WvWpvp, GW2, and gaming in general... look no further.

Wanted

RP focus: Heavy RP
Guild Size: No preference, although I prefer one that's established and organized
Specific requirements or preferences: What else can I add? Hmm... I think one word sums it up: "Community." Without community and interacting positively with it, then the "MM" in mmorpg is meaningless. Whoever I end up with, I look forward to playing, building relationships, and having incredible fun. :thumb:

(edit) P.S. >> I'm Charr at the moment, but that could potentially change once I give the two locked races a try. I have no specific desire to be in a Charr-only guild, unless one really gets my attention. I enjoy variety. But, it all depends on circumstance. Bottomline, I'm not locked to a race... Charr is just my favorite at the moment ;)

(edit 2) >> I have a headset and am willing to use Teamspeak/Ventrillo/etc. if need be. I know how those programs make it easier to coordinate in certain situations.
Posted Jun 9, 12 · Last edited Jun 9, 12
About Me

Characters: http://guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/post/last/m/2737230/viewthread/3336221-fenn-wip#last
http://guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/3335495-ailis-wip
Usual Play Time: Central time zone, I'm a highschool student so I can usually play a lot in the evenings until the homework starts to pile on. I'm currently in summer break.
Typical Playstyle: I play everything.
Additional Info: I draw pictures sometimes.

Wanted

RP focus: I just want to RP and flesh out my characters. I'll try to match the level everyone else is doing. u_u;/
Guild Size: mid-sized, but I guess it doesn't really matter.
Specific requirements or preferences: I'll be in Borlis Pass if you actually want to play with me, otherwise I'd be free to text RP.
No sexy stuff or too many fight scenes, though, please.
Posted Jun 13, 12
Pogs:
About Me

Characters: Jana Friddasdottir(Norn female Ranger)

Usual Play Time: 5pm EST-12am EST

Typical Playstyle: I enjoy playing everything! PvE, PvP/WvW. I am all about having fun!

Wanted

RP focus: Light/MediumRP. I don't expect to be RP'ing in the middle of combat, and if something from RL slips, that is cool with me too :p

Guild Size :Mid-sized/large guild

Specific requirements or preferences: I am playing Jana in WvW ONLY, so I would prefer a WvW focused guild. Ideally one that is Norn dominant.
Posted Jun 14, 12
Pogs:
+206
About Me

Characters: http://guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/3328963-zhauric-desai
Usual Play Time: Central Timezone and can usually be found on from 8pm+. Maybe earlier if necessary
Age: Let’s just say on May 29th I celebrated the 20th anniversary of my 15th birthday
Typical Playstyle: All. RP comes first then I enjoy diving in everything else. My playstyle is very versatile.
Additional Info: I have been playing MMO’s for a while now. I would estimate 10 years or so but have no freaking clue *smiles* Started in FFXI where someone introduced me to RP and have been doing it since from WoW, AoC, EQ2, etc. I am currently still in SWToR but GW2 will be my focus upon its release. I believe in doing my part to make sure others get what they get out of a game which is (I hope) having fun. Past guildleadership experience from having my own to being an officer so rather familiar with the usual rules of conduct and such.

Wanted

RP focus: Medium to Heavy as this goes down to one’s personal definition.
Guild Size: No preference.
Specific requirements or preferences: I prefer an in-character guildchat or at least chat channel along with an active forum. I have no problem with OOC shenanigans since I can be downright a fool myself more often than not so an OOC channel does not bother me. We all have to relax and cut loose sometimes *smiles*.
But as stated above, RP is my first focus and I try to stay in-character as much as possible. A supportive guild structure is a bonus along with open and fair leadership that communicates with its members. I always believed a guild should be your gaming family and should work as much when possible.

Wish to know anything else just give me a poke and ask. I am an open book, heh.
Posted Jun 14, 12
Pogs:
+103
About Me

Characters: http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/3502334-cerun-may-change-upon-games-release-or-sooner
Usual Play Time: East Coast USA, but I usually range anywhere between 7 AM to 1 AM. (Depending on work; I get off by 7 every day.)
Age: 24. Old enough to be mature, young enough to be tolerant of OOC shenanigans. ^_^
Typical Playstyle: I enjoy all facets of a game, usually. I usually have a developed trade skill, I'm used to tanking for small groups but not raids, and I love to PVP, especially if we have a good squad going.
Additional Info: I'm a pretty balanced player, familiar with MMOs and how to play them. Been playing several different games from WoW, all the way backwards to Ultima Online. I'm always an advocate of building new players and new to MMO players up, because even in they don't stick with the guild, they can still be a help later on down the road.

Wanted

RP focus: I say Medium to Heavy, because I'm not the greatest at walls of text in RP, I like a lot of open ended interaction, so it seems a lot of times as if I'm too brief. I like fun role play. I don't mind jokes, so long as they are in-character. I like a sense of belonging. I don't usually care for the crazy tavern "Goldshire" style of RP.
Guild Size: I've been an officer in a medium sized guild where I was in charge of the in-character boot camp. We went to an open arena area and practiced PVPing both in and out of character. I've also been a long term member of a small guild where I had a lot of influence, despite not being an officer. I don't care about guild size so long as there is a sense of community and strong RP.
Specific requirements or preferences: I want my main character to be a representative for his people, but his quest to find his Sylvari people's place in the world could lead him down a little darker of a path. I'm starting him out at a neutral presence, so he will probably be a goodie guild's lawful bad, or he could end up being a lawful baddie's guild goodie. I like interacting with trading guilds, but I don't usually like being in them. With my character being a mesmer, I would really like to be the more knowledgeable sagely diplomatic archetype in a military based guild. I also like most of my RP to take place in-character. I don't see the point in being in a 3D world if you're only going to make use of the chat box.
Posted Jul 2, 12
Pogs:
+4
EDIT: No longer looking for a guild. Thank you to all who messaged me! :3

About Me

Characters: Parth Silvershire/Human/Ranger, and probably a few others including an Asura engineer for purely crafting.
Usual Play Time: Eastern Time (GMT - 4:00) - I work full time Monday-Friday (approximately 8-5pm on most days), so evenings are free. Weekends are also free.
Typical Playstyle: PvE, light crafting
Additional Info: I have watched LPs of GW on youtube and read both Edge of Destiny and Ghosts of Ascalon, so I am familiar with the GW universe and some of its history. Personally, I can't wait to learn more!

In terms of RP, I am very open to others' input, yet I can also think up ideas to suggest in terms of plot or adventures. I strongly believe in good storytelling and character development through trials and tribulations, therefore I have no qualms with creating imperfect characters with faults and insecurities and placing them in hard situations. Seeing an "ordinary" person persevere through extraordinary events is a lot more exciting to me than creating the "perfect" character. I pride myself in my attempts to create interesting and engaging characters without relying too much on "tragic back story" and/or personal vendettas. I greatly enjoy interweaving stories between characters so that everyone has a chance to shine.

Wanted

RP focus: Light/Medium - I have never RPed in a game before, but I am experienced with it in forums and email. I would prefer if there can be OOC talk as well as IC, so that I can better get to know members. Eventually I'd like to call them friends too!
Guild Size: Size does not matter so much as meshing with the right kinds of people. I want to feel at home. (: Though I guess if I had to choose, I would say small/medium.
Specific requirements or preferences: Interacting with other members of the guild is something that I want to look forward to when signing online. I really want to be able to contribute to the guild's story, as well as participate in my own and other characters. GW2 is already an immersive game even without role-play; I want it to go even deeper!

In terms of content, I am certainly not opposed to adult and dark themes, but I do not want it to be so convoluted that I could just sign off and drive to the nearest city to see the same sort of behaviour. In this fantasy world, I would like it if the stories we share were interesting, sometimes possibly risque, fun, and serious, but not so much that it resembles real life. Seeing things like heavy drug use, rape, prostitution, and other illicit activities are "okay" in moderation, but I'd rather that not be the bread and butter of the guild, if you catch my drift.

Aside from that disclaimer, I am really just looking for a home. There isn't really any set of requirements I could spell out for this feeling. I want to have fun and I want to be around others who do too!
Hawkguard
Parth Silvershire | Ranger | "The noblest battles are always fought in vain."
Risshil | Necromancer | "You say it's dangerous like that's a bad thing!"
Nora Everling | Engineer | "The world doesn't owe you jack, so burn it!"
Posted Jul 4, 12 · Last edited Jul 7, 12
Pogs:
About Me
Characters: Veton Nesimi , human, thief <link to follow>
Usual Play Time: EST, on most nights till late
Typical Playstyle: PvE, PvP, WvW
Additional Info: Long time RPer from old pre cu SWG and on up. Been looking forward to this game and RP’ing in it for quite a while.

Even if he is not in your guild-I am 100% OK with being a RP facilitator for anyone- i.e. Using "Veton" to fill a role or play out a pre-described part in your grander story to suit your needs.

Wanted
RP focus: Heavy RP Focus
Guild Size: Small/mid-sized
Specific requirements or preferences: IC guild chat is a must, but other OOC channels are fine. Hopefully one that has regulars on and maybe even hosts events. Generally all themes ok, looking for a guild that is not completely lawful.
Posted Jul 5, 12
Pogs:
About Me

Characters: Dothillorn/Sylvari/Male/Ranger
Dothillorn had left the Pale Tree questioning what the all sacred tablet had said. He didn't agree with some of the tablet, instantly making him an outcast. Since Sylvari never had a childhood outside of the 'dreams' induced while growing in the Pale tree, he tends to question certain societies; especially humans. He can tend to be loud and obnoxious at times, very different from your run of the mill Sylvari. Don't take your first impression of Dothillorn as your last though. He can be obnoxious and instigating a fight one moment then be off to the side, ignoring the brawl and sweet talking a fellow patron. Dothillorn is quite skilled with a long bow as-well as animal handling; he finds a wonderful feeling in having a loyal pet and friend by his side in battle as-well as someone on the side to talk to when nobody else is around.
Usual Play Time: -5GMT/EST/Mon-Sunday/Usually Noon - Midnight
Typical Playstyle: Primarily RP and PvP but I also PvE WvWvW.
Additional Info: If you think your guild is a good match for me, message me on Enjin or email me, ChrisDudek1995@gmail.com

Wanted

RP focus: Heavy
Guild Size: Preferably small to medium.
Specific requirements or preferences: I definitely don't want to be the only Sylvari within the guild. I would also prefer for the guild to have a VOIP server whether Teasmspeak or Ventrilo.
Posted Jul 10, 12
Pogs:
About Me
Characters: None yet still not fully sure what I am going to play though in recent betas a Norn Ranger was fun and I look forward to trying a Sylvari Engineer
Usual Play Time: MST (US) usually from about 5:30-9 weeknights and the better part of the day Sundays.
Age: Me I'm 42 but as a parent who has teens who have followed my interests into MMO's I'm way open, I've seen 16 year-olds act quite mature and 40 years-olds throw tantrums. So while a good rule of thumb I don't believe in hard rules on such things--so I'd like a guild who deals with people on a case by case basis.
Typical Playstyle: PvE, I prefer a Co0Op style of play and love to help others, I have never cared for PvP or endgame/raids which often gets to the point of being a job ( have x stats, x achievements, x this , x that, it's like a resume) a job a got --I do this to relax and have fun. If the that's your ideal of fun, well more power to ya, I'll pass thanks.

Additional Info: Long time MMOer and Rper. Former guild leader (City of Villains), Guild second (WoW and Rift), Guild Forum Mod (Rift) and guild officer (Various). Seeking fun guild that is open with med to hvy RP. I would tend to lean toward a newer guild as many older guilds seem to adopt a policy (intentional or not) of cronyism and ( again often unintentionally) treat new members who are not part of a long standing core as outsiders.

Wanted

RP focus: Medium/Heavy
Guild Size: Small/Med
Specific requirements or preferences: and open guild that's fun a casual. one that does not feel a need for pages of rules ( One guild page put it best "If you NEED rules to tell you how to act properly we don't want ya")
Fangtasmagoria
Credulous at best, your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of men.
Pull your head on out your hippy haze and give a listen.
Shouldn't have to say it all again.
The universe is hostile. so Impersonal. devour to survive.
So it is. So it's always been.
"Vicarious"-Tool
Posted Jul 10, 12
Pogs:
About Me

Characters: I play to roll a Male Norn Necromancer as my main, a Male Human Elementalist, and a Female Sylvari Ranger
Usual Play Time: EST Monday through Friday after 5:30 pm/ Saturdays and Sundays all day unless RL events prevent me from playing
Typical Playstyle: PVE/PVP/WVW
Additional Info: I play pen and paper rpgs when I get the chance to, and they range from D&D, WOD, to Ars Magica, and Warhammer fantasy (the table top strategy not the RPG). I've been a part of an all Paladin RP guild in WoW (On the silver hand server), an all Cimmerian guild in Age of Conan (also an RP guild), and I'm currently in an Illuminati guild in The Secret World (though I may not be sticking to that game after the month is up). Long story short, I love roleplaying, and I actively search for RP guilds when I start up on a new mmo.

Wanted

RP focus: Medium to Heavy RP
Guild Size: Mid-sized to large guild
Specific requirements or preferences: Its rare that I get to play a necromancer, and one in an mmo to boot. I'm looking for a home for my main character. I plan on playing a neutral necromancer, who has his own agenda, but is also a great asset to the guild he belongs to. I'd prefer a guild of predominately magic users, but anyone who doesn't mind having a necromancer and the negative attention that might bring would be perfect to me.
Posted Jul 11, 12
Page
of 164
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices