Page
of 164

Looking for a guild? Post here!

1636 replies
Pogs:
+315
Who Am I?

Characters:
I have a hefty ensemble to draw from (13 distinct characters), but here are 3 examples.

Spoiler: Show

Usual Play Time:
EST. My work schedule fluctuates, but I'm usually most active from 5pm and onwards.
NOT available on Saturdays.

Typical Playstyle: PvE & RP

Contact Info:
You can PM me here on Enjin, but Discord is the most efficient ( Kismet#5943 )

What Am I Looking For?

RP Focus:
Medium-Heavy RP. I am a strong stickler for lore, but I am willing to accept headcanons as long as they tell interesting stories and can fit within the scope of what's potentially possible in the game's universe. I like a good mix of combat, investigation, slice-of-life, exploration, and dark/mature themes in my RP. If your guild leans a little bit more towards one or two of these than the others, that's fine. But at the end of the day, I'm just seeking a group of adults who want to tell adult stories.
(Note: Race-exclusive guilds are OK! Sylvari or Asura only.)

Guild Size:
Medium to Small. (Size isn't nearly as important to me as OOC climate + IC theme(s), though.)

Specific Preferences:
No gross OOC drama, obviously. Also no military or tavern guilds, please.
New_PriorySiteBanner6%20copy.png
Posted Jan 13, 19 · Last edited Jan 13, 19
Pogs:
About Me

Characters: Alyssa Roberts, Human Engineer
Usual Play Time: 10:30PM - 4:00PM Central Sat - Wed, off all day Thurs/Fri
Typical Playstyle: PvE(casual now, hardcore should I find the right group), casual, levelling(currently, still new-ish)
Additional Info: Well-versed with RP and PvE from years of WoW. A refugee of the current expansion(though may be a bit hard to say since I've been around ~2 months in GW2), I've done my fair share of RP events and content pushing.

For the time being, main above can be changed out. Got a few other characters being worked on.

Wanted

RP focus: Medium RP.
Guild Size: Small-medium
Specific requirements or preferences: No straight-up military guilds or soap opera dramas. Y'know, the ones wherein it can all be replicated on a late-morning public cable soap opera. Else, I'm open.
Posted Jan 14, 19 · Last edited Jan 18, 19
Pogs:
+6
About Me
Characters: Airennor(Air)/Sylvari/Herald, Haizinn(Haiz)/Sylvari/Holosmith -> These two are twins. Neraforin(Nera)/Sylvari/Soulbeast -> He's blind.

Usual Play Time: MST: Weekdays = 5pm to 8pm (with some exceptions of course) Weekends = 10am to 9pm (with some exceptions of course) I am an officer in another guild, so Tuesday I'm unavailable, during late Saturday as well and sometimes Friday.

Age: Under 18, but don't let my age cloud your judgement. If I'm acting immature, please tell me and I'll correct my behavior.

Typical Playstyle: PvE, PvP, WvW, and trying to get into RP, though I'm a little too shy at the moment.

Additional Info: I'm currently trying to rack up the courage to RP with the kind folks in Salma District and basically test the waters with my two Sylvari. So, I think it'd be quite nice to meet a guild that accepts really shy people, to RP, such as myself. I can't honestly think of other things as to why a guild would want me, only that I'm trying to fully understand the ropes of the RP world, have gleaned some information from an ESO RP guild I was in for a short time, but still have many questions as to what I can, can't or could possibly do with my characters.

Wanted
RP focus: Light/Medium (leaning towards medium?), for now.

Guild Size: Size doesn't matter to me, it's the quality that counts!

Specific requirements or preferences: A guild that includes everyone in their adventures(IC). May it be someone who searches for a purpose, adventure, the weirdos, or someone who just wants to socialize. An all-Sylvari guild would be awesome, but due to my age- yeah, I don't know. So, not many preferences, but no "dark dealing" guilds, such as fully breaking the laws.
Posted Jan 18, 19 · Last edited Feb 4, 19
Pogs:
+5
About Me
Spoiler: CharactersShow

Usual Play Time: Weekly on Friday evenings and weekends any time. I am flexible for exact time. My time zone is EST (Toronto time).

Typical Playstyle: This depends on the character, but mostly RP, general adventuring/exploring, and PvE.

Additional Information: My characters are very different from each other, and may therefore fit into different guilds. I am open to joining multiple guilds, and would appreciate flexibility on that part, if possible.

Wanted
RP Focus: Medium to Heavy - I am looking for fellow RPers and would prefer an RP-focused group, but I am also happy to hang out OOC.

Guild Size: No preference!

Specific Requirements or Preferences: I would love to be a part of a lore-friendly group. My characters operate within the world of Tyria. However, I am fine with lore-bending and creative additions; I am a big fan of world-building. I am also a new RPer, so I would appreciate a guild that is friendly to people like me. Thanks very much! :)
Posted Feb 3, 19
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+5
About Me
I have been roleplaying for over 10+ years, on and off of GW2 and as well as a bunch of other RPing games. I've been in a few guilds on GW2 (Seraph, Ebonguard, PACT, and a few others).

Characters:
Marcus Amesbury

Usual Play Time:
Evenings and some weekends.

Typical Playstyle:
PvE, RP

Wanted:
What I am seeking is a guild that I am unsure if it exists, it will likely tie into a plot that I am working on for a character. Currently the character is trapped within the Mists. Not the underworld, but the typical aspects of the Mists for PvP and WvW. What I am seeking is a guild that works within the mists, a guild that I can use to get some RP whilst I work on the plot for my character. If you are a guild working in the Mists or know of one, please inform me.

RP focus:
Medium-Heavy RP

Guild Size:
Any sized guild really.

Please contact me through Enjin or off my Discord Marcus#8573
Posted Tue at 05:23 am · Last edited Tue at 5:27
Pogs:
+2
About Me
Characters: Helle Magnhild, Norn thief.
Usual Play Time: Mon-Thurs 5:30pm-11pm EST, open friday nights and weekends
Typical Playstyle: PvE and RP
Additional Info: Flexible RP style and way too old for drama.
Wanted
RP focus: Medium RP
Guild Size: Small to medium.
Specific requirements or preferences: Looking mainly for a norn centric guild. I've loved the norn race since Guild Wars launched Eye of The North, but have not been able to do delve much into the norn lore with RP. LGBT+ friendly please. Not looking for guilds centered around overly dark or violent story lines.
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Posted 23 hours ago
Pogs:
About Me:

Character: Gleadda
IRL Age: 18+
Usual Playtime: PST afternoon to late night.
Playstyle: Casual PvE, crafter, just want to make gold for the griffon

Wanting:

Light/Medium RP guild
Any size guild is ok
Plenty of people to talk to outside of RP, maybe a discord
Posted 20 hours ago · Last edited 20 hours ago
Page
of 164
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices