of 162

Looking for a guild? Post here!

1615 replies
Saya o
Pogs:
+1
About Me
Characters: Shalira Aurion/Sylvari/Ranger
Usual Play Time: Central US Timezone. Weekdays from around 4-7 and most of the weekend.
Typical Playstyle: PvE, casual, crafter
Additional Info: Plenty of prior MMORPG rp experience Wanted
RP focus: Light/Medium RP
Guild Size: mid-sized guild
Specific requirements or preferences: open to nearly all (Mature would depend on the content)
0b33ba3925db8ee0.png
Posted Oct 6, 18 · Last edited Oct 6, 18
Pogs:
+3
About Me I'm Cyrus, long time forum RPer. My first RPs were way back on Neopets. Started out with threads. Moved with my friends to a self contained forum, then to tumblr, now on discord. Looking for GW2 RPers to write with.
Characters: A'alish Iayu: he/him Sylvari revenant. Non-commander. Priory Magister.
Valentina Lovelace: she/her Human warrior. Non-commander. Vigil captain.
Voelst: genderfluid Asura engineer. Priory. Assigned to A'alish's squad.
Gnash Gnash: she/her charr mesmer. Priory alongside Voelst. Born to lionguard away from the citadel.
WIP characters include: Volya (Sylvari guardian), Evi (Norn Elementalist), Mianaht (Norn thief), and Rundas Lain (Human Necromancer)
Usual Play Time: EST. Typically evenings. Varies.
Typical Playstyle: Super casual. I'm here for the chill environment and story. Well. The characters in the story.
Additional Info: I am really chill but full aware of and ready to enforce my boundaries. If a guild isn't for me, I'm not going to stirr things up, I'll just leave when I become aware of it.
Wanted A guild with in game IC aspects but also a heavy aspect of out of game RPing. I GREATLY prefer long threads to ingame chat RPing. I have experience running a RP discord server, and thus far said format has treated me kindly. It's been a long time since I've been on a forum RP.
RP focus: Light/Medium/Heavy RP
Guild Size: Small/mid-sized/large guild Idk probably 10 at most. I have trouble remembering names.
Specific requirements or preferences: I definitely need an outlet to talk to people ooc. I feel like PMing someone singles them out. Perhaps it's my time as a teacher, but if I can't say something to everyone, or that's not an option, it makes me uncomfortable. Ultimately I want a casual guild with an active RP aspect.
Posted Oct 6, 18
Pogs:
About Me
Hi! I'm Hope and I have been RPing on and off for about ten years! I am a librarian and love trying my hand at writing!
Characters: Pilar Akona - Ranger - New to Divinity's Reach | Barret Grevs - Guardian - Soldier
Usual Play Time: Usually early mornings EST once my schedule changes!
Typical Playstyle: I love doing just about everything in game! PvP is my favorite!
Additional Info: Looking for something creative that allows me to contribute to storylines and character development!
Wanted
RP focus: Med - Heavy
Guild Size: Any size!
Specific requirements or preferences: Would prefer to stay away from more lewd guilds! But anywhere I can make friends and chat with people and make connections :3
Posted Oct 15, 18
Pogs:
About Me
Characters: As of this post, only one I'm using, Nyssira/Sylvari/Warrior for roleplay, though I have two others.
Usual Play Time: EST, on in the late afternoon (4:30ish), and more frequent on weekends.
Typical Playstyle: PvE, casual
Additional Info: I'm open to helping people with stuff, and I have a good grasp on RP, while it not being GW2.
Wanted
RP focus: Light-Medium
Guild Size: Small-mid-sized
Specific requirements or preferences: I'd rather have it stay PG-13 at the most, please.
Posted Oct 28, 18 · Last edited Oct 28, 18
Pogs:
+7
About Me
Characters: I do not have a profile for them here, but I have a verity of characters. However I'd like to find a guild for my Human Guardian as I've been maining him with PoF.
Usual Play Time: Hard to say these days, though my time zone is EST.
Typical Playstyle: Pretty much everything. I have a heavy focus on PvP as a support main and spend a lot of time and experience there. If you have other PvPers I'd love to join them! I'd like to try the raids as well.
Additional Info:
Wanted
RP focus: Medium preferred, but it's slim pickings.
Guild Size: I will take small or mid sized guilds. Large is a no go.
Specific requirements or preferences: Just no cliques and no drama please.

Discord is Cathan#9701

IGN is Gael Fenice or Aylpse.6280
Posted Thu at 09:11 pm · Last edited Thu at 21:13
Pogs:
+1
About Me:

Characters: Velki Mince/Sylvari/Thief
Usual Play Time: CST (UTC-06:00)/I don't have a fix time schedule, and mostly free. I keep myself online as much as possible.
Typical Playstyle: PvE and WvW(Not hardcore. Doing to have fun and sillies.) is all I do.
Additional Info: I have a lot of roleplaying experience from other games I roleplayed and have a slight grasp about the lore. During roleplay, if I did something that is lorebreaking, please let me know and I will do extra research.

Wanted:

RP Focus: Medium to Heavy. OOC talk is okay as long as it's not casual talk or trying to get to know more about me OOCly.
Guild Size: The more, the better, but will still join small guilds.
Specific requirements or preferences: Not into Nightmare Court or Soundless(My Sylvari rejects both). Not sure what to look for, so hit me up with anything, and I'll try my best.
Posted Fri at 11:29 am
Page
of 162
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices