Main Forum
Page
of 160

Looking for a guild? Post here!

1593 replies
Pogs:
+2
About Me
Characters: Vovido Galli(Human,Revenant) , Glarius Bloodborn(Charr,Guardian) , Elise Kovington(Norn,Ranger).
Usual Play Time: EST. I'm on from around 11-12am to about 3am. I'm on almost everyday.
Typical Playstyle: PvE,Casual.
Additional Info: I'm looking for a guild with a good emphasis on Rp and a friendly community
Wanted
RP focus: I'm looking for casual to medium RP focused guilds.
Guild Size: Medium/large
Specific requirements or preferences: I don't want a guild that requires me to be on at specific times of the day.
4139e4ee1302d437.png
Posted Jun 5, 18 · Last edited Jun 10, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+55
About Me
Characters: Rowandel, Sylvari, Ranger
Usual Play Time: Evenings CST
Typical Playstyle: PvE/RP
Additional Info: Longtime RPer, former DM, decent reply speed (sometimes slow though!) I'm a bit shy, especially in large groups, but I do well in small groups or one-on-one. Adaptable. Character is a traveler/storyteller.
Wanted
RP focus: Med/heavy with a focus on storylines
Guild Size: Any size!
Specific requirements or preferences: I'd like to join a sylvari or norn-themed guild, as my character is most familiar with these peoples, but as long as you RP, I'm interested!
stories-of-trees.tumblr.com
fd9fd1d9510bbf63.png
Posted Jun 6, 18 · Last edited Jun 7, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+7
Coming back to the game looking for a guild again. Anyone want to take a Bless Refugee?

About Me
Characters: I have too many to post here. Namely looking to get my human guardian out there for adventure. But I have other characters.
Usual Play Time: EST, late afternoon to late night.
Typical Playstyle: Primarily PvP, this is probably red flag due to the toxic community, just screen me if you are worried. As far as PvE, I am knowledgeable about builds, combos ect. As well as vanilla content, hazy on HoT at best and getting into PoF. I do not WvW.
Additional Info: If you take me you have a free body guard I guess.
Wanted Anything "adventure". I want to get my characters out there and have to explore and experience. How or why can be worked out later or discussed in PMs.
RP focus: Mid or Heavy.
Guild Size: Small or Mid, big is a no from me fam.
Specific requirements or preferences: Preferably, no cliques, and I'd like to keep things as close to lore as possible. I am fine with a little bending or letting people headcannon the unknown, but the things I have seen... there is a reason I am asking for this specifically.
Posted Jun 7, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
Characters: Chef Vodde/Thorgils Alrekson
Usual Play Time: Evenings EST
Typical Playstyle: RP/Raid
Additional Info: Longtime RPer, Moderate DM, decent reply speed, Detailed poster on discord
RP focus: Med/heavy with a focus on storylines
Guild Size: Any size!
Specific requirements or preferences: Currently I am hunting down an inquest guild for a personal story line I wanted to run with my Asura Character, hit me up if your interested in potentially running some cool collaborative stories!
Posted 3 hours ago
Page
of 160
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices