of 161

Looking for a guild? Post here!

1605 replies
Pogs:
+3
IN-GAME NAME: Sannom.5730

About Me

Characters:

I have two characters. A Sylvari Thief, and a Charr Warrior. Both have vastly different personalities!

My thief, Jack, has a small history already behind his character, which I would rather you discover as you roleplay alongside him. You can expect a typical assassin archetype; Calm, polite, professional. Perhaps a little intimidating at times, this character would prefer exerting psychological pressure onto others rather than resort to violence. Rarely are his actions without premeditation. Expect to be studied--- whether you are a friend or a foe. A powerful ally to have, though he can sometimes be a little difficult to deal with, what with his aloof disposition. It's going to take a strong pair of pliers to break into this character's heart

My warrior, Sannom, is a little less developed, therefore more suited to a variety of themes and concepts. All the contrary to Jack, he is what one could call a culturally inept Charr whose upbringing left him rather clueless about societal norms. Nevertheless, this character has a heart of gold, and will do anything to protect what little friends he has. Loyal to a fault, and always ready to charge into battle with such unmatched ferocity, one could assume he was raised by wolves ( spoilers: he was not ).

Usual Play Time:

EST timezone, usually in the evenings.

Typical Playstyle:

PVE almost exclusively, but I don't mind dipping my toes in other stuff.

Additional Info:

I have a job. With a chaotic schedule. I've also recently come back from a 2+ years break. I have been roleplaying for as long as I can remember, and I have a preference for darker themes in general, and vastly prefer partners who show maturity and experience.

I'm looking for guilds who are open to morally grey topics, and I am quite easy to adapt to themes. Whether your guild is themed around assassins, spies, nightmare court, anything! Just hit me up. No, I mean it. Please hit me up. Sannom.5730

Wanted

RP focus: Medium/Heavy RP

Guild Size: Small/Med

Specific requirements or preferences:

No children characters, please.
I don't really like sheeted stuff, and I prefer to trust my rp partners to make compelling narrative rather than roll for outcomes. We've suffered enough RNG in MMOs already.
I'm open to some pretty intense stuff, but it'd be best if you simply asked me first.
Posted Jul 12, 18 · Last edited Jul 12, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
About Me
-Characters: My main is a Human Guardian names Crys Mac. I do have other toons that could join as well seeing on how the game structures accounts sharing a lot of aspects of the game.
-Usual Play Time: I am in a Central Timezone. I usually play more evenings to night.
-Typical Play style: I would say my main play style is casual at the moment. I have been off and on GW2 for awhile now, and really trying to invest in the community to keep it going strong this go around. I would love to learn to be a better player for both myself, my teammates and to teach other people as well.

Additional Info: I am looking for a role playing guild that is mostly family friendly. I know people are going to curse every now and then, but when you are mostly being explicit, I don't care for that. Other then that, I am looking for a good group of people to experience the game with while scratching that role playing itch. As stated earlier, I am not a hardcore player. I am casual. That said, I am willing to learn as long as its in a good environment. There is a difference in teaching when you care and "teaching" cause you only care about stats and numbers and "your gear sucks" and "why cant you be on my level." Right now, I am just here to play the game and see what all it offers. Later on, when I am more comfortable in what I am doing, then I will focus on more meta aspects. I am an active rper on the server Tarnished Coast. I know that does not really matter much other then WvW.

Lastly, I know that some people are on these forums and have theses applications and online forum things you have to keep up with the guild. I don't mind doing that, but its not my preferred choice. Mostly cause I'm lazy in the sense that I don't want to have to keep checking on forums, and its more site for me to keep up with, when I just want to rp and play with people online. Like I said, its not that I will not, I just don't like to. It depends really. That's all the criteria I can think of, I hope it does not look like I'm being picky, but in a sense, Im sure everyone does have certain things they look for in a guild. I do want to say, that if I find a guild I like, you will gain a loyal person as I don't like to guild hop. Sorry for the long post. If you think your or someone you knows guild fits what I'm looking for, please let me know. I look forward to meeting you! Thank you for your time.
Wanted

RP focus: Heavy RP
Guild Size: I want one that is active. Not one that I will rarely see people on.
Specific requirements or preferences: I guess I said all that in the Additional Info spot. My bad.
Posted Jul 19, 18 · Last edited Jul 19, 18
Pogs:
+624
Benefactor
About Me
Characters: Idris Cadarn- Elementalist Raizan Adair - Doctor Axel Brineblade- Pirate
Usual Play Time: Mostly EST though I am GMT
Typical Playstyle: rper
Additional Info: I am active and try to contribute as much as I can because I can't just expect rp.
Wanted Anything
RP focus: medium to Heavy
Guild Size: I don't mind
Specific requirements or preferences: No drama please I'm getting too old.

Ways to contact me :
Arcane Encounter#8447 Is my discord if you'd like to arrange something.

My gw2 name is : LevitoAdair.8134
f9524efb9941fbe42fdd1e72a3858c20.png
Posted Jul 25, 18 · Last edited Jul 25, 18
Pogs:
+2
About Me I'm a seasoned RPer but not in Guild Wars. I'm still learning the lore and spending time listening to the characters talking to one another. I'm serious to an extent about RP ICly but OOCly, no. I'm pretty sarcastic once you get to know me. At first, I'm quiet and you'll likely need to drag me out of my shell.
Characters: Rantiae - human ranger and Lily Noria - human mesmer. Starting with humans so if I mess up the lore I can always pull the "Oh sorry, human. Didn't know I couldn't do that."
Usual Play Time: CST and I can get on almost whenever. Especially if there's some kind of big RP event planned then I might even let the kids know it's cereal and milk night.
Typical Playstyle: RP/PvE
Additional Info: I'm a dedicated person to a guild once I get into it. You can expect to see me around for a few months if not years depending on how good the RP is.

Wanted Dead or alive... Actually, any RP would be welcomed. I have an idea for Rantiae to fit in her in a guild that kills Risen or Unchained but I know that might be too picky.
RP focus: Medium/Heavy RP
Guild Size: Any size.
Specific requirements or preferences: Not looking for a military guild (sorry, I just can't stand regulations and precise this and that). Also preferably not a school setting although if you can sell it to me, I'm willing to give it a try. I also like forum/discord RP so if you have some of that, even better. Not big on random bar chatting for RP.
Posted Aug 9, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1

IGN: jivonshe.4836

About Me

Characters: Ysabel St Laurent, Human Mesmer, born and raised with the nobility, learned, graceful and poised. She was supposed to join the circus on an adventure but was kidnapped by bandits. 3 years later she was found by the Order of Whispers on a covert operation in the Ascalonian Catacombs with no memory of her past. She has since joined their clandestine operations all across Tyria. She is now an Intelligence Officer stationed in the Crystal Desert, disguised as an "entertainer" for the wealthiest and most affluent patrons of the Lily of the Elon. While in the midst of gathering intel on one of her clients, she was suddenly asked to abort the operation and was recalled to Divinity's Reach for reasons undisclosed even to her. She can be found in the Rook's Row Tavern of Salma District in Divinity's Reach and alternately, in the Lily of the Elon of Amnoon in The Crystal Oasis.

Usual Play Time: Weekends, 3 to 6AM EST
Typical Playstyle: PvE, WvW, crafter, casual,
Additional Info: Very chill, drama free irl, but can act out good drama if required in RP :)

Wanted

RP focus: Light/Medium/Heavy RP
Guild Size: Small/mid-sized/large guild
Specific requirements or preferences: New to RP, looking for mentor and/or someone to RP with on a regular basis. Preferably RP while playing PVE, WvW, Crafting, Gathering materials, etc (adventure RP? don't know the term). Social RP from time to time to build story lines.
Posted Aug 26, 18 · Last edited Aug 26, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
About Me
I've been playing GW2 for close to five years now, with experience in other MMOs as well. I have RP'd in most other games, just not GW2 as of yet. I mostly WvW, though have been toying with the idea of dipping my toes into the RP scene here and looking into it more and more as of late.

Characters: Link to your character sheets here on 2RP if you have them, or Name/Race/Profession if you don't.
I have a few characters I have been working on back stories for and thoughts on development. Haven't yet created character sheets, though I've been toying around with them. Side note, Rei (or just -ei) is a theme on my naming thanks to trying to establish a theme for naming for WvW purposes so some names may be altered.

Rei Michanikos/Human/Engineer
Younger, a bit on the cocky side Rei has always been one for a good challenge and can be a bit overly confident in her skills, particularly at tinkering. She's generally out for number one and has an eye for profit, she is not one to shy from getting her own hands dirty either or operating on the more blurred side of the law.

Mei Whitetail/Charr/Warrior
I am still working on developing her character as I learn more of Charr, currently torn between jumping into a Warband centric RP or Vigil/Pact type unit. I am will be devloping her further for RP though am open to ideas or for a group that would be open to someone learning more and developing Charr Roleplay.

I also have a Human Tempest that I am working on a back story for as well as both a Norn Ranger and Guardian I am still developing as well.

Usual Play Time:
Generally late EST, I tend to work odd hours so it can fluctuate.

Typical Playstyle:
Typically I will spend my time in WvW, though have been exploring PvE a bit. I use to do WvW pretty hard core, though lately I am taking a much more casual approach towards the game.

Additional Info:
I have a bit of experience with RP from quite a few other games and am extremely interested in learning more about the lore here in GW2 as it has gotten my interest. I am always open to suggestions or discussions on those topics as well, I enjoy learning more about most things and this is no different. Fair warning, I can be a bit shy at times so though I am a fan of random RP in any location it is usually a bit more me jumping in rather than initiating.

Wanted
RP focus:
Honestly looking for more Medium/Heavy RP focus.

Guild Size:
Small to Medium is ideal, at least at first. I do not mind a growing guild. As I can be a bit more shy it makes me feel more comfortable to get to know people as they expand. This does not however mean I am not open to the larger sized guilds, I might just be a bit quiet in the beginning.

Specific requirements or preferences:
Most important requirement would be welcoming type community, especially to those just starting out. Outside of that generally just a fun bunch of people I can enjoy myself with. My tag is SwankyMutt.9521 so feel free to reach out!
Posted Sun at 03:27 pm
Page
of 161
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices