of 49

Looking for a guild? Post here!

483 replies
Pogs:
+3
About Me

Characters:

Main: Ashira Veseere(subject to change)/Human/Guardian
(in a somewhat unusual situation, read the linked thread for clarification)
Alts:
Unknown Name/Sylvari/Elementalist
George Steephill/Human/Necromancer

Usual Play Time:

GMT+1 (CET), afternoons and evenings, occasional late nights as suits me, most weekends apart from rare exceptions.

Typical Playstyle:

Casual in anything but RP, though I might see quite a lot of WvW involvement, as I enjoyed my WvW time very much in the beta even though I'm usually not into PvP at all.

Additional Info:

A: I'm awesome, and,
B: I'm awesome.

(Actually I'm not, really. I myself gather that I'm a decent person with a horrible sense of humor. You'd have to ask the people around me why a guild might want me as they're much better judges; advertising for oneself seems so pretentious, don't you think? *cough* *cough*)

Wanted

RP focus:

Heavy, though all forms suit me fine.

Guild Size:

Any, I just want a nice, fun and open environment in which to play.

Specific requirements or preferences:

There can be no blue cheese. Also, my guild should know what the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is and be aware that even though the RP might be very intense and emotionally involving, it's only a model. IC stays IC and OOC stays OOC, within the normal limits of reason that would apply.
Posted Aug 15, 12
Pogs:
About Me

Characters: I haven't created my RP character yet, but once I get started I'll get to it. Name depending on availability/Asura/Most likely ranger

Usual Play Time: GMT+1, will be playing mostly in the evening/weekends due to studies

Typical Playstyle: Casual but open for all game modes; I've also taken interest in exploration and crafting.

Additional Info: I love hunting for equipment and armours, changing colours and customizing my character in general; I also want to start RPing by "learning and doing", and thus rather not have a too heavy backstory. I believe that my character is able to evolve while playing, and will most likely stick to that thought.

I would belive I'm a nice person, a bit shy but also quite social, once I warm up to people- I tend to take care of my grammar, as well as my pronunciation. What more to add? I'm quite friendly so if you'd like someone like me in your guild... I'm here.

Wanted

RP focus: Medium

Guild Size: Small to mid-sized, I want to get to know the people I'll be RPing with.

Specific requirements or preferences: I want a guild with a fresh and liberating feel, casual and possibly open for all races. I haven't been RPing for ages so it's a plus if the guild consists of helpful and patient people. I'd also like the possibility to play with the guild even without RPing, whatever seems fit at the moment-style.

I would also prefer an 18+ guild, because I prefer playing with people my own age.
Posted Aug 16, 12 · Last edited Aug 19, 12
Pogs:
+1
About Me

Characters: Salin, no surname yet, profession probably an Elementalist or Guardian
Usual Play Time: Evening, quite late due to work & etc...
Typical Playstyle: Usually I'm the explorer type, doing most things the game has to offer, love to collect things and my best MMO memories come from Rp'ing in the games I played.
Additional Info: I have been playing MMO's from the old days, UO, EQ etc.. Started with Rp in an MMO quite late in EQ2 and WOW, had a few guilds of my own, involved in starting a few others. Absence from MMO's for a few years now, GW2 lured me back!

Wanted

RP focus: I guess I'm the "medium" guy, love to "roleplay on the go", while questing, exploring etc.. I also love weaving larger story plots with a few people.
Guild Size: Small or medium sized, definitely no guilds that contain a large amount of anonymous people.
Specific requirements or preferences: I love it when Roleplay is a "natural" part of everyday gameplay of a guilds members without being to restrictive or forced. For me most the most RP fun comes from spontaneous encounters, small scale events and just play a character within the game world, preferably with a few likeminded people. Themewise i'm not really drawn to militaristic guilds, although it can be part of the mix.
Posted Aug 16, 12
Pogs:
+3
About Me

Characters: Miunih, either a Human or Sylvari girl. A gifted Elemenalist and researcher. Any more I'd like to keep for myself for now.
Usual Play Time: GMT +1. 1900-2400 on weekdays, all day on weekends.
Typical Playstyle: Heavy RP-er, but loving quite some endgame PvE as well.
Additional Info: My character is a gifted elementalist(with an extreme preference to the ice element) and a researcher. She always tries to push herself (and others) to the limit and even over the limit to get what she wants. She's not exactly evil, but will not think twice of doing "evil" if it benefits her. All this with a rather "cute" attitude, a dangerous combination :3

Wanted

RP focus: Medium/Heavy RP
Guild Size: I don't like huge big guilds, a small to medium guild is more personal and expressive.
Specific requirements or preferences: I am looking for a completely neutral (go-wherever-the-wind-goes) kind of guild. Some guild that would accept my character (Whether knowing what she researches or not) for whatever reasons. And that might look the other way when they need her.. unorthodox methods of getting stuffs done. And basically a nice group of friends that love to RP as much as they could :3

Hoping to hear from someone soon, love you all ♥
Miyu Asuka,
Dyne Evans
Posted Aug 18, 12
Pogs:
Guild found, thank you so much everyone who contacted me and wanted me to join, you have no idea how much it means to me. I wish I could join and play with everyone! I still hope to meet everyone in the game when it launches, and have happy times with Piken Square!

Hiya! I'm FlatusJae, newbie RP player that is looking for organized WvWvW and/or medium RP!
As the GW2's launch is drawing near, I realized that I have no idea about possible guilds, and decided to start looking for one, or maybe two! And thus, I'm writing this post in hopes that if I dont find any guild myself, someone noticed this and maybe, just maybe, I will find home in Piken Square!

About Me
Characters: Jaeline Nameless. Human Female Guardian.
Usual Play Time: +2 GMT(CET). I play mostly around 12-21, especially for the first weeks of gw2.
Typical Playstyle: I'm mainly PvE player, but I would really LOVE organized PvP (especially WvWvW).
Additional Info: I play almost always with my girlfriend. I'm a guy with heart full of joy. I enjoy little things, and almost never rage. I like to try to do my best on new things that interest me, but I'm often hard to get interested on new things. Good thing is that I'm interested about everything in GW2! I try to be kind to others as much as I can, and my best online experiences have been when that kindness has paid off with similiar responses.

As a gamer, I'm fairly experienced.
- I played WoW for 6 years with pretty regular 1-4 month breaks. I was semi-hardcore raider in WotLK and Cataclysm, but never experienced the joy of PvP, mostly because it required so much preparation in terms of gear, and even then I was bad at it. I currently do not play WoW, and it is very very unlikely that I will in future.
- There's tons of other mmorpg games that I've tried, including GW1 when it launched, but none that I really wanted to play as much as WoW(or gw2 now).
- Besides probably hundreds of single-player video games, I play boardgames and roleplay(pen, paper and dices) games nowdays, which I really like for their social aspect!

Role-playing?
- I've only recently started playing roleplay games, like Call of Cthulhu, and followed Pathfinders gaming without taking part in games yet. In WoW I really wanted to RP, but it was very hard as I didn't have friends who wanted to RP and my main was in PvP realm.
- In GW2, I want to aim to RP as much as possible, grow as roleplaygamer and let my imagination free. Right from the start. Me and my gf have allready background stories for our characters and how they intervene together. We really want to do this.

Wanted

RP focus: I'm looking for medium RP, with open arms to newbie roleplayers, but serious enough to encourage roleplaying. PvP RP is insanely huge plus.
Guild Size: Any size guild is cool, as long as there's organization!
Specific requirements or preferences: I have one preference that I'm looking for: WvWvW. I am really really really interested in organized world versus world pvp. I WANT to be ordered to do things like holding the line, capturing points, carrying supplies, etc. It's my main goal in GW2 for now, to be efficient part of Piken Square's WvWvW warmachine! RP in these is not required by any means, but of course I'm always open for it.

I'm more than happy to give additional info via PM. Thank you for reading my post, and have a good day!
Posted Aug 19, 12 · Last edited Aug 21, 12
Pogs:
+4
About Me

Characters: Currently nameless (Don't want my heart set on a name to find out its taken) Mesmer or Elementalist, Tailor and Artifice
Usual Play Time: GMT+1 time zone, Mid week and some weekends.
Typical Playstyle: I play all aspects of a game. Main focused interest is on RP and WvW
Additional Info:
I enjoy really good RP story arcs, character and guild story progression with the occasional 'funny' light hearted RP with friends. In WoW we created a team to investigate the mysterious word 'lol' that people were using and concluded that they had lost their minds.
I dislike elitest RPers that tend to form their own little leash group and shun other people in their community, I find these people to be generally bad at RP and I stay away from them.
I don't mind people interested in romantic RP and I don't mind that guy who RPers as a charmer (and RPs it well) but I dislike the ERPers that make it super obvious about their intentions in an open RP area, some players in that area could be children, keep it hidden, keep it private and I don't mind!
I'm not a massive fan of RP emote fights unless they're done well. Something about watching a fully armoured warrior doing backflips to avoid attacks when they are FULLY ARMOURED and are supposed to take hits and take minimal damage really winds me up as well as when players emote abilities that they're characters physically can't do in the game mechanics like a priest shooting shadow bolts out of his eyes (no joke, it happened!). But if your taking the occasional hit and emoting it like a proper fight with a series of exchange of blows and the slow exhaustion as you come to the end of your stamina but your hatred drives you on to do some pathetic slaps. Yeah I'll enjoy watching that.
Jeez, I should just shut up before I come across as being really pretentious. I just wanted to make my pet-peeves nice and clear and if yourself or your guild supports this behavior, I'm not interested.

Wanted

RP focus: I want to say heavy because I want to have that immersion but I can't stay IC all the time. I have to let go and have fun while grinding or in WvW and have that occasional amusing RP. So Medium to Heavy!
Guild Size: Medium to Large. Since my activity will be varied I would like to have at least one person in my guild online. I always find the bigger the guild the more can be done but it does become less personal.
Specific requirements or preferences: My additional info kinda covered my dislikes. I'm looking for a guild that has its own story that I can be involved in and one that is willing to put up with my lack of GW lore knowledge. As much as I'm trying to read up on it all and memorise it, there is a lot of information and I don't know about the important stuff that commonly known to the 'you kinda had to be there' knowledge. With that in mind I plan on making a young character who is ignorant to the history and I hope to encounter people who will see that it is a intentional character flaw and she needs to be educated instead of labeling it as 'bad rp'.
I would like a guild that takes active part in the game content like dynamic events, explorable dungeons, sPvP, wPvP and legendary grinding. Not that they need to arranged but a guild that has people actively wanted to play the content and not a pure RP centric guild. My character is pretty much a blank slate other than she will be young, between 18 and 20, a sheltered upbrining to explain the lack of knowledge of the world and a spell caster, I have interest in a guild that is going to help my character build up to what ever she will end up being.

That is all, thank you and I hope I receive some amount of interest!
94d71c18825c2751.png
Posted Aug 20, 12
Pogs:
+5
About Me

Characters: clicky
Usual Play Time: CET
Typical Playstyle: RP and PvE, Wil PvP/WvW if the RP leads to it.
Additional Info: Wisdom comes with age? Kidding, I am always willing to help when ever where ever I can.

Wanted

RP focus: Medium/Heavy RP
Guild Size: Small/mid-sized guild
Specific requirements or preferences: Parade marching, marching drill's are a no no, unless your looking to get slapped silly ofcourse *evilgrin*, But seriously military/merc guilds are fine just just as long as they are relaxed in the aproach of it.
Posted Aug 24, 12
About me

Characters:

Main: Dair Brainse
Alt in making: Lucas Vokcas/ Norn/ Ranger & Unknown Name/ Charr/ Warrior

Usual Play Time:
GMT + 1 (CET), No life - Afternoons untill Morning, roughly 1pm till 4am.

Typical Playstyle: I enjoy the vast majority of things most Mmo's has to offer, drawing the line at daily's. I will do daily's but not everyday the same one's over and over again, which i tend to do them for a few days take a break then come back to when i don't feel warn out by them.

Additional Info:
I have Roleplayed before but it didn't go down as well as i hope over the brief months i had tried this, this was because of the sever activity problems my Rp-pvp sever was having at the time. I will still call my self somewhat a newbie when it comes to it, as well as calling my self a casual Roleplayer who would love to do WvWvW Rp as long as someone would be leading it, also standed Pve/Pvp and normal Roleplay. Oh and i am starting on the 28th.

Wanted:

Rp focus: Light/ Medium who wants to do a bit of all sorts

Guild Size: Big or Small it makes no difference to me

Specific requirements or preferences:
None really as long there understand i am still fairly new at Roleplay and knows I'm not a Grammar/ Spelling professor so i may have the odd slip, but i do check my work before i press enter.
Posted Aug 24, 12
Pogs:
About Me

Characters: James Gesser, Human Engineer
Usual Play Time: Presently, I am in the United States but, i two weeks, will be relocating to Warsaw, Poland (GMT + 01:00)
Typical Playstyle: PvE, crafter, a bit on the casual side, will participate in PvP or WvW if it is RP-event based.
Additional Info: I am relocating to Warsaw, Poland on the 9th of September and am looking for an English-speaking, friendly, fun Guild that has raiding events (for my wife, mostly).

Wanted

RP focus: Medium / Heavy
Guild Size: Any
Specific requirements or preferences: English-speaking Guild is a big preference. Tolerance of casual members is a must.
Posted Aug 25, 12
Pogs:
+5
About Me

Characters:Mielikki Leskinen/Norn Ranger // Svana Leifdottir/Norn Mesmer // Suisaidh/Sylvari Elementalist
Usual Play Time: EEST/GMT +3 I think. (Finland time!) Hours online varies really depending on sleep and the day's activities. :p
Typical Playstyle: Heavy roleplayer, PVE, casual PVP or endgame.
Additional Info: Plenty of experience roleplaying, started as a teen. Very easy to get along with and open-minded to all forms of roleplay (except ERP for me personally, though I don't care who does it otherwise.) I do follow lore though, personally, although occasionally I may stretch the lore if I can't find information about it otherwise. Also willing to help others learn to RP as well!

Wanted

RP focus: Medium to Heavy RP preferred, though not with the expectation that I will roleplay every single day without fail. :)
Guild Size: Guild size is not as important as quality of the members.
Specific requirements or preferences: Elaborating on the previous question, would enjoy a guild with friendly open-minded players, hopefully with few if any extreme elitists or know-it-alls. No OOC drama, either. Preferrably a guild that will dabble in PVE stuff at least a little bit as well. Not looking for any 'evil' guilds either, most of my characters are friendly or at least neutral to some degree. I would also prefer a guild that isn't aligned with any specific groups or types of people (i.e. a guild just for thieves or mercs, just for nobles, etc.) This isn't a requirement though, so if you think I might fit, just ask. :)
ee942ea71febe532.png
Posted Aug 26, 12
Page
of 49
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices