Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 49

Looking for a guild? Post here!

483 replies
Pogs:
About Me

Characters: Human, Male, Warrior (a Charming Swashbuckler/Musketeer).
Usual Play Time: GMT +2, 20:00 - 22:00 and on weekends.
Typical Playstyle: Mainly PvE,
Additional Info: I'm Playing GW2 for the fun and RP experience, not for the grinding or PvP (I Don't mind playing PvP, but PvE is my main playing style), so I'm looking for other like-minded players.

Wanted

RP focus: Medium/Heavy RP
Guild Size: anything goes, it's the quality not the quantity.
Specific requirements or preferences: Just other people like me who are serious into RP and have a mature and calm attitude to gaming
Posted Aug 26, 12
Pogs:
About Me

Characters: Jaseph Emptysky, an atheist inquisitor palladin, that tries to share his beliefs with you by... well, basically killing your entire family. Despite that, he is a very kind and educated charr. So, no religion-based guild :). Edit : available story here
This character is not created yet since the game is still downloading.
I will certainly create other characters.
Usual Play Time: My current time zone is GMT+2 but I will soon move to England (GMT+0)
I am currently in vacations (so available most of the time), but in the end of september I will be student again (so ~19h-22h30)
Typical Playstyle: I am attracted by the WvW system, but I also like PvE.
Additional Info: I am French, but I have a solid basis in english. I can understand and write it quite fluently. If voice communications are used I am able to participate.

Wanted

RP focus: Whatever. I like roleplaying, I like the gameplay of Guild Wars.
Guild Size: Small/mid-sized I prefer to know the people I play with, so large guilds aren't suitable for me, but I don't want to end up in a dead guild either.
Specific requirements or preferences: Good atmosphere !
Posted Aug 26, 12 · Last edited Aug 26, 12
Pogs:
About Me

Characters: Im a Human female - Guardian. Her name is Claryn, and she is a noble-born "Crusader". She is a strong and independent woman that knows how to fight.
Usual Play Time: UTC +1
Typical Playstyle: I haven't played Guild Wars much, but I will most likely do PvP and RP the most.
Additional Info: I do have a lot of roleplaying experience from World of Warcaft. I've roleplayed there for 6 years, so I look at myself as a mature and experienced roleplayer.

Wanted

RP focus: Heavy RP
Guild Size: Any size is fine.
Specific requirements or preferences:
The Guild I want, is a guild that is working as the "government" in the Human city. Working as the Royal Court or the City Guards. I love this kind of Roleplay.
Any other guilds that got a part that is millitary base, I' be interested. As long as it is about dicipline and noble orders.
Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4,3Ghz | ASUS Radeon 7970 DirectCU II 3GB |
8BG DDR3 RAM | 2x 27" BenQ | 23,6" Philips | 60GB SSD |
2TB HDD 7.200 | 1TB HDD 7.200 | NZXT Phantom Black/White |
PICTURE
Posted Aug 26, 12
Pogs:
+46
About Me

Characters: I have Fierzz The Trigger wich is the character currently looking for a guild.
Usual Play Time: CET. I play in the afternoon and all day and all night on weekends.
Typical Playstyle: I love exploring so PvE
Additional Info: I'm a bit crazy, but that only adds to my personality.

Wanted

RP focus: Medium
Guild Size: About mid-sized
Specific requirements or preferences: I'm looking for a criminal guild, seeing that Fierzz is a pickpocket and and smalltime criminal in Lion's Arch
ed4ec1ffd447de14.png
2cd496fbbeef50d4.png
783dd9e27838dece.png
Posted Aug 26, 12
Pogs:
About Me

Character: Christian Thornsen / Thief / Leatherworker / Weaponsmith
Usual Play Time: GMT+1, playtime during evenings and late nights. Days depend on my shifts at work.
Typical Playstyle: RP, crafting and leveling, discovery.
Additional Info: Experienced RPer in WoW on DMF. New to the world of Tyria.

Wanted

RP focus: From light to heavy, guildwise.
Guild Size: I like smaller guilds where everyone feels like an actual member.
Specific requirements or preferences: I like dark shadowy themes in a guild, making plotting a hobby :) With everyone actively taking part in a guild thinking of new ideas and being creative.

Found a guild in Band of Thorns! Thank you.
a87e550f8e56638f.png
Posted Aug 26, 12 · Last edited Sep 13, 12
Pogs:
About Me

Characters: Wreinn
Usual Play Time: 19:00-22:00 BST weekdays, 12:00-22:00 BST weekends + holidays.
Typical Playstyle: Mostly a PvE player, though I will be looking forward to PvP when I feel more familiar with my weapon skills and such.
Additional Info: New to RP in MMOs, but I'm hoping to have some fun with it!

Wanted

RP focus: Light/Medium RP
Guild Size: Small-mid
Specific requirements or preferences: A largely Asura themed guild would be ideal for Wreinn, though he will tolerate other races. Interactions with Sylvari may be awkward until he has met more of them.
0a1694782f5003a0.png
Posted Aug 27, 12
Pogs:
About Me

Characters: Adila Thorsson , Norn, Male, Warrior lvl 40+
Usual Play Time: GMT +2, very active
Typical Playstyle: PvE,PvP
Additional Info: I'm Playing GW2 for the fun the game offers. Be it PvE, PvP or WvWvW. RP in GW2 seems very possible and very fun idea. Trying to get the most out of the game. I'm a bit rusty on the RP focus, but can play the role.

Wanted

RP focus: Low/Medium RP
Guild Size: any, but >Active<
Specific requirements or preferences: A mature guild with friendly players, based on a unique group of individuals of all races,classes and stereotypes willing to do, and bet everything except their own moral code in order to get strong enough to beat the elder dragons and defend their world.
Posted Aug 27, 12 · Last edited Aug 28, 12
Pogs:
About Me

Characters: Rymark Human ranger (Huntsman / Leatherworker). Lowborn with light criminal backround. Full backround can be recieved upon request.
Usual Play Time: GMT+1 20-23.00 weekdays, weekends + holidays.
Typical Playstyle: RP/PvE player, though I will be looking forward to PvP when it serves RP purpose.
Additional Info: New to RP in MMOs. Old school pnp RP for many years.

Wanted

RP focus: Medium/Heavy RP
Guild Size: Small-mid
Specific requirements or preferences: None
Posted Aug 28, 12
Pogs:
+233
Hello!

I am a mature female Roleplayer from Sweden. I did play guild wars 1 but quit before the expansions. Instead I played Neverwinter Nights "online" as I thought the pure roleplay had a better foundation on that platform. But that was also a long time ago. :)

I am currently roleplaying in a few IRL groups however so my experience is still fairly up to date. I've been closely monitoring the evolvement of Guild wars 2 over the last few months and taken care to create my character on the Piken Square server. A few of my IRL rp-friends and also my boyfriend joined is playing on this server. Basically we are six people or so who have roleplay experience. I am likely the only one absoletely hyped about the RP on guild wars 2, however. Though I hope the others will come around to the wonders of RP eventually. :d

I like drama and conflict. I also appreciate when good and evil are not considered the scale upon which we judge a character. While I do appreciate sharp contrasts in character composition, I would absolutely abhore a guild which demanded a character followed a strict alignment type. My character, whoever it is, will not be a singleminded paladin, nor a dark knight. She or he will be a multifacetted creature with a multitude of goals and reasons behind her personality. Neither good nor evil.

So, basically I'm looking for a really cool guild. ;)

Which leads me to my first question: Since I haven't read this bit of information anywhere yet (admittedly I haven't scoured the wiki for information about it), I wanted to make sure about it. How much of he generic Arenanet background should I keep? My human mesmer is noble born and her real parents unknown... Those were my first background choices. I thought the two would contrast quite nicely - on one hand a noble and on the other her parents could be anything. But can I use Lord Faren? Is his name randomly generated or will a ton of other players with a similar pair of bakground choices that I picked have this stupidly handsome turd as a good friend?

/Vixenpixel.3052
Posted Aug 28, 12
Pogs:
+233
Oh... Just saw that others filled out a completely different form here.
I'm just going to go ahead and blatantly copy someones and refill it in.

Characters: Zaiah Demarque
Race: Human
Class: Mesmer
Background: Dignity, noble, adopted (My characters background will eventually be derived from these three, I'm thinking).
Usual Play Time: Evenings (GMT +1)
Typical Playstyle: RP light to heavy. PvE/PVP whatever.
Additional Info: I'm an experienced roleplayer but the brunt of my experience comes from IRL roleplay. (I have trouble roleplaying while killing stuff but I will roleplay anywhere else).

Wanted

RP focus: Medium/heavy RP
Specific requirements or preferences: I expect that some things will not be forced upon me in RP (in particular Meta- or god-RP). Whisper-ooc me if you like to ask me specifically to RP something that evolves your character-story - I am always happy to help. :d
Posted Aug 28, 12 · Last edited Aug 28, 12
Page
of 49
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices