Page
of 49

Looking for a guild? Post here!

483 replies
Pogs:
About Me

Characters: Guy Fierison/Norn/Ranger-core
Typical Playstyle: Casual WvW'er/PvP'ER
Additional Info: novice rp'er willing to learn. loves to explore the maps of tyria, enjoys the scenery. looks for small-mid sized guild willing to teach me the ropes. can rp once/twice a week.

Wanted

RP focus: light rp.
Guild Size: small to mid zied
Specific requirements or preferences: small to mid sized guild that allows casual and novice rp'ers. can't do rp more then once or twice a week. as i also do wvw and pvp and recently joined a casual wvw/pvp guild
Posted Sep 1, 17
Pogs:
+1
About Me.
Character- Brejrd Broodson Young Nord Mercenary
Usual Play Time- 7-22 pm
Age- 20
Typical Playstyle- casual. rp.
Additional Info- Quite new to the GW2 rp scene

Wanted.
RP focus- Medium-Heavy RP
Guild Size: mid sized-large guild
Specific requirements or preferences- Am looking for a nord guild, prefer a nord mercenary guild.
Posted Oct 1, 17 · Last edited Oct 1, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
(Post deleted and moved to correct region.)
Posted Oct 14, 17 · Last edited Oct 15, 17
Pogs:
About me

Character: Lucius Steelfur / Charr / Warrior
Playtime: Available most evenings, timezone: CEST
Playstyle: Casual PvE, but I'm open for anything

RP Focus: Medium/heavy RP (still fairly new to the GW2 universe)
Guild Size: Doesn't matter
Preferences: Looking for something mercenary/adventure-y
Posted Oct 18, 17
Pogs:
+4
Characters: http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/31142471-kaiffa-kaligenia-spectacular/post/133034663#p133034663
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/31142452-vicyeth-pettalocks/post/133034484#p133034484
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/31142413-pakrat-pyrehand/post/133034319#p133034319
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/31142365-kaptain-kat/post/133034197#p133034197
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/31142278-lyndis-hylindal/post/133033961#p133033961
Also i have another elf (human decoy) named Evelyn Syvera)
Acount name is Notaheal.9841
Usual Play Time: Weekend and vacation i play between 14:00 and 20:00 normally. European times.
Typical Playstyle: Pve, Casual, shenanigans.
Additional Info: I've been roleplaying for quite a while now.

Wanted

RP focus: doesnt matter
Guild Size: doesnt matter
Specific requirements or preferences: No preference.
[img]http://img.memecdn.com/so-much-nope-in-the-sea_webm_5607113.webm[/img]
Posted Oct 29, 17
Pogs:
+2
About Me

Characters: Mae Cromwell, Revenant
Usual Play Time: UTC+2 (Finland). I play during day, evening and night
Typical Playstyle: PvE happy fun times :3
Additional Info: New to guild wars 2, and its lore, but im a quick learner. Not sure yet what to RP as (thinking of a cliche adventurer extraordinaire :) ) I used to RP in world of warcraft, and some other mmos. Im easy going 29 year old finnish lady, and im just looking for some people to play with, and have fun with, and do some roleplaying, learn more about the game etc

Wanted

RP focus: Casual, Light RP first, then once im familiar more with the lore and stuff, more into medium and heavy :3
Guild Size: Small guilds are in my heart <3 so small and medium guilds, pick me!
Specific requirements or preferences: Newbie friendly would be nice :)
Posted Nov 17, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
About Me:About Me:

CharactersCharacters:
Huh, I do not think that someone would like to look through the character sheets of a some newby guy, I also wanted to create a new character adapted to the guild.
Maybe I will describe some chars in a nutshell:
Murazor Anskuld (human,necromancer) - A possessed alchemist who tries to bring his wife back to life.
Ataye (human, guardian) – Very martinet girl, as well as lawful and racist (she loves sylvari and can not see any flaws in them)
Dee (sylvari,ranger) - A wild and dangerous creature, aggressive , but also obedient to a club law

Usual Play Time: UTC+1 (Poland / Denmark). I play mainly in the evenings or weekends.
Typical Playstyle: :

I think I can write something about myself and what i am looking for.
Spoiler: more infoShow

Wanted
I have not the best CV to have high requirements, so I take everything
It's nice that the guild is small anI d that I will not be the oldest dude in the team.
Posted Dec 6, 17
Pogs:
+1
Character: Akasha Al Sahira
Usual Play Time: GMT +8; East/South East Asian time
Typical Playstyle PvE, Dye Styling, and RP
Additional Info: Not really new to RPing, but new to RPing in GW2, so might need some pointers.

Wanted

RP Focus: Any; Can adjust.
Guild Size: Any.
Specific Requirements or Preferences: Being on Asian time, as long as I get to RP. Oh, but GW2-themed, casual or free-themed ones only, if I can help it.
Posted Feb 10, 18
Pogs:
+1
Character: Akasha Al Sahira
Usual Play Time: GMT +8; East/South East Asian time
Typical Playstyle PvE, Dye Styling, and RP
Additional Info: Not really new to RPing, but new to RPing in GW2, so might need some pointers.

Wanted

RP Focus: Any; Can adjust.
Guild Size: Any.
Specific Requirements or Preferences: Being on Asian time, as long as I get to RP. Oh, but GW2-themed, casual or free-themed ones only, if I can help it.
Posted Feb 10, 18
Pogs:
+322
About Me

Characters: Ragnar of the Wild
Usual Play Time: GMT+0, available most evenings, usually online 2-3 times a week.
Typical Playstyle: Mostly casual, but Id be interested in other game modes. Interested in RP
Additional Info: Pretty much new to RP, interested in learning and getting involved in storylines.

Wanted

RP focus: Any really, would prefer medium to heavy. Probably more of a neutral good/chaotic good guild in terms of alignment.
Guild Size: Any size
Specific requirements or preferences: Any guild that fits my character should be fine. But if my character has no plausible reason for joining then the guild may not be suitable.
Posted Feb 28, 18 · Last edited Mar 1, 18
Page
of 49
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices