Page
of 49

Looking for a guild? Post here!

481 replies
Pogs:
+4
About me

Characters:
Marjolei, a Sylvari engineer. No-nonsense and curious. Likes to scale mountains.
Adriaane, Sylvari ranger. Chatty and energetic, just as sweet to her pet as she is deadly with her bow.
Nala Kingslayer, a Charr mesmer. Easy-going, always looking for a laugh or a brawl.

Playtime: Available most evenings, timezone GMT+2.
Playstyle: PvE, casual, literate.

RP Focus: Medium to heavy character driven roleplay. I've rp'ed over 8 years on different mediums, I'd love to tell more stories with my in-game characters. I enjoy both planned out plots and 'on the go' type of roleplays, and I'm always up to discuss idea's.
Adventure, angst, character-building, relationships, exploring the lore... I'm all up for it.
Guild Size: Preferably small to medium sized.
Preferences: Guild that allows casual and novice players. I'm very new to this forum & RPing in-game so I'm open for all the tips, tricks and advice!

My discord is available.

Hope to see you soon in-game! :d
Posted Mar 1, 18 · Last edited Mar 1, 18
Pogs:
+1
About Me

Character(s):
Malthaen Redblade: Sylvari (Soundless)/ Warrior (Spellbreaker). Don't have a sheet up yet.
Seth Whitewind: Sylvari (Nightmare)/ Ranger (Soulbeast). Sheet:

Usual Play Time: 3 AM GMT to 3 PM GMT (11 AM to 11 PM Perth; AWST)
Typical Playstyle: PvE: World bosses, dungeons, fractals, raids. Don't do PvP much, sometimes do WvW for fun as a Thief for casual roaming but mostly invested in RPing.
Additional Info: Usually laid back, mostly quiet but happy to socialize and make friends when there's activity.

Wanted

RP focus: Medium RP
Guild Size: Small/mid-sized guild (I'm somewhat an introvert and generally do best in smaller groups but, can be equally accepting toward med sized guilds. Anything larger than 200 and I start biting my nails.)
Specific requirements or preferences: English guild, Would line up idealistically with any near afternoon, morning EU guilds (9 AM GMT onwards). Open minded to any genre offered on the table.
Idk, just don't subject me to personal crap from OOC being dragged into IC (and vise versa). Because my charas might come off as unpleasant, doesn't mean I'm trying to be to you as a person, and reverse.

Otherwise... I'm generally open minded to all but ERP. That's really... it.

Feel free to contact me in game via listed characters or tag: Darkness.3942
Posted Mar 9, 18 · Last edited Mar 11, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1
About Me

Characters: Main one is Gabig/Asura/Mesmer. Here comes a little of her character sheet. Sheet
Then i have an ele asura consumed by a bloodstone sword. And a voodoo necro female human

Usual Play Time: timezone : UTC +2 . Can play a couple of hours each afternoon and then free time on weekends
Typical Playstyle: PvE, PvP, WvW. I'm into all tbh ^^ Just depends on my mood.
Additional Info:

Wanted

RP focus: Medium/Heavy RP
Guild Size: I dont really matter, but i like those kinds of small family guilds, or in ones that you can feel your impact on the RP and not be just a number.
Specific requirements or preferences: As i said, a family guild where you can be social and create stories together.

If you read everything. Thanks! You can add me in Landsire.3564 Just tell me you are from RP!
Posted Apr 23, 18 · Last edited Apr 23, 18
Pogs:
About Me

Characters: I have got many characters that I share information about only to specific individuals. They are all humans or norns (bigger versions of human).
Usual Play Time: GMT +2. I am a usually active player that spends a lot of time playing, and time might not matter, for now.
Typical Playstyle: I spend most of my time playing most of things that are PvE, but my favorite playstyle is RP that I am more up for than PvE.
Additional Info: I am respectful towards Rules of Conduct given by ArenaNet, I make sure that I behave in appropriate way. In this case, I stay away from people who do not respect a friendly (or kid-friendly) climate of the game, especially when it comes to RP. Aside of that, I am a honest and sensitive friendly type that doesn't like arguing and backstabbing. I love to get along well with people, respect and understand each other. I tolerate much, but I do NOT tolerate things that people find offensive.

Wanted

RP focus: Light RP or Light-Medium RP. My characters are absolutely based on out of lore, because I was looking for an universe, where my characters could become very unique, in a way that they are not affected by the lore of the game. However, if I would go for Light-Medium RP, I won't deny anything that exists in the game (places or canon lores, for example), but my characters will always be out of lore.
Guild Size: Small or medium. To me, too many people means too much chaos and headache.
Specific requirements or preferences: I am looking for friendly (and kid-friendly) guild that respects the Rules of Conduct and avoids inappropriate and offensive content. I expect an active family of friends that I would share my common interests with, spend our time doing friendships, adventures, free-form emote fights, good vs evil stuff, and anything what our characters are supposed to do. I want small events (or just common RP) based on few people. I do NOT expect strong language (except mild language), sexual abuse/content (clothing has nothing to do with that, though), out-of-character discriminatory (gender, nationality, race, religion, etc.).

In-game contact: TolirN.3407
Discord contact: TolirN#1723
Posted Jun 8, 18 · Last edited Jun 8, 18
Pogs:
+1
Characters: Main character is Brin, an asura
Usual Play Time: 7pm UK time onwards
Typical Playstyle: RP and PvE
Additional Info: more of my character info can be seen here : https://scrumptiouslyimpossibleharmony.tumblr.com/
Wanted

RP focus: light / med
Guild Size: I don't mind
Specific requirements or preferences: Im open, but would prefer to RP with other asura.
you can contact me ingame at : cloudcraft.3629
Posted Jun 24, 18
Pogs:
+3
About Me

Character:
The one and only current character; Geha Coalmane the hangry Charr lady. I'm new to the game and GW rp.
Usual Play Time: I work odd hours so anything can happen.
Typical Playstyle: General PvE, sometimes do WvW, mostly invested in RPing.
Additional Info: Happy to socialize, learn, explore and generaly just chill in the game.

Wanted
RP focus: Medium RP, Military rp, adventure rp
Guild Size: Small/mid-sized guild, Mix race or Charr only, preferably English (English ain't my first language, but I try). A guild ready to take in a noob.
Posted Jun 25, 18 · Last edited Jun 25, 18
Aza
Pogs:
Getting back into GW2 after a long break (2+ years) also looking to get back into RP. I PvP allot and would like to start doing fractals at some point soon. I have a mic and can join a discord etc but i do prefer to type over speaking generally.

Usual Play Time: BST, Any day of the week, most time weekends/Evenings during the week, any time sat/sun.
Typical Playstyle: PvE, PvP, WvW
RP focus: Medium/Heavy RP
Guild Size: Small/mid-sized/large guild
Additional Info: Going to be working towards legendary's, am a sucker for skins so have thrown allot of money at the gem store.

Characters:
Azagorod / Human male / Reaper / LvL-80
Magedon / Human female/ Mesmer / LvL-62
Folu / Human female / Weaver / LvL-80
Durzo F Blint / Human male/ firebrand / LvL-80
The Titan / Norn male/ Warrior / LvL - 40
Splinter / Asura male / Engineer / LvL 50
Tasa / Human male/ Revenant/ Lvl-50
4 free slots.
Posted Jul 5, 18
Pogs:
+2
About Me
Characters:
Hydrologist Qhouddi Asura Elementalist, currently working on a Human Mesmer.
Usual Play Time: Kind of hard to answer this one, I'm in the UK, but I'm between Graduation and a possible night-shift only job.
Typical Playstyle: PvE, (Occasional) WvW & crafter
Additional Info: I'm full of puns?
Wanted
RP focus: Light/Medium RP to begin with, at least.
Guild Size: mid-sized/large guild
Specific requirements or preferences: None currently.
Posted Jul 8, 18
Pogs:
About Me

Characters: I am working on creating a new character , he is going to be a Human male Ranger , his last name will be "Name" Blackthorn (still trying to find a suitable name ) and when I decide about the name that I will give to him I am going to start working on the sheets
Usual Play Time: 10:00-15:00 EEST and 19:30-23:00 EEST (probably that's going to change once school starts) , I am playing almost everyday
Age: I am 16 but I have been part of many 18+ gaming teams/communities and there was never a problem with my age or my attitude ... Sometimes our leader was using me as an example of maturity when there were childish behaviors among others.... So there nothing to worry about:)
Typical Playstyle: Mostly WvW , but also Fractals and Raids
Additional Info: It's important to mention that I have never RPed in GW2 , but I have been roleplaying sometime in other games and in real life..

Wanted

RP focus: MediumHeavy RP
Guild Size:[/b Mid-sized to Large guild(50+)
Specific requirements or preferences: : I want a guild that I would fit as a Shadowhunter and with a lot of fun ... If it's possible I would love if it had ranks
Posted Aug 4, 18
Pogs:
+2
About Me
Characters: There're many characters from me so here it is :-
  • Iemolie Chan Silverlake (in-game Imoechan) - Human Female Thief, commoner
  • Embelsahr Fearozhen (in-game Embelsahr)- Human Female Ranger, noble
  • Neillaan Enjhinere - Human Female Engineer, commoner
  • Lustine Saexina - Human Female Necro, noble
  • Douglas Phatahrse - Norn Male Mesmer, fat
Usual Play Time: GMT+7, Time varies, but regularly from 5PM to 12AM local time.
Typical Playstyle: Open-world all the time, aka chilling 24/7. Sometimes do meta maps like SW.
Additional Info: Likes to goof around a lot, expects some laughs from RP.
Wanted
RP focus: Casual RP, Med if I know what to do
Guild Size: As long as it's active, prefer med to large
Specific requirements or preferences: Not exactly into comp gamemodes; don't wanna fight fellow players.
Posted Aug 22, 18
Page
of 49
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices