Children of the Sun [Sol]
We are a growing and active roleplay guild that aims to drama-free and casual to promote a friendly and enjoyable RP environment.
Recruitment: Open! We are recruiting new, active members to our growing guild!
RP Type: Medium RP
Requirements: Age 18+
Activity: We require our members to RP with the guild at at least once a week.
Harbinger, Alistair Narave [Alistair Narave.9501]
Harbinger, Kiri Maata [Sapphire Artemis.3062]
Solar, Ellismus Cavenaugh [Drkvixn.8056]
Hallowed, Hannah Bracken [Gilbourne.5472]
Hallowed, Ashleigh Forsythe [Suicidal Pedestrian.1753]
The Children of the Sun is an organization born of the merging of two others; Aurelio Furor and In The Rising Sun; headed by Alistair Narave and Kiri Maata, respectively.
Our goal is to build a better future for all, by learning from and atoning for the past. We welcome those from all backgrounds who are willing to aid us on our journey; those with darkness in their histories, or those who seek purpose, and guide them to the light.
We aim to:
- Help and accept those in need regardless of background or race
- Guide our members on their path to redeeming the Sins of their past
- Provide our members with the means to live; home and community
- Reintegrate criminals, lost or wayward souls, back into society
The Children of the Sun is a guild dedicated to providing a fun community environment through casual and (OOC) drama-free roleplay. We're constantly growing and very active, typically providing two to three events per week; both social and adventure based. Events usually start around 6-7pm CST (just before server reset).
We want to create a mature and supportive community both In Character and Out Of Character, giving our members and their characters the chance to build meaningful connections.
As such, we aim to:
- Form a supportive, family-like, mature community that focuses on fun and the opportunity for character growth
- Help our members grow as people, players, and storytellers
- Offer quality Roleplay as often as possible, in as many areas of the game as possible
- Offer events featuring PvE (including Fractals and Raids), PvP, and WvW
We do require members to come RP with us a minimum of once per week, and be 18 years of age or older, as we (and our characters) deal with a number of more sensitive themes, and with the concept of IC actions equals IC consequences.
- Apply on our Website (listed above)
- Contact an officer for an in-character interview
Either can occur first, but both MUST be completed to become an official member.