Main Forum
Page
of 5

The Children of the Sun [Sol]

40 replies
Pogs:
+2
Liv wrote:
Thanks for stopping by in LA the other day to talk about your event!

Hope to see you guys at one of ours! <3

Our characters certainly felt bad for interupting your guild, but we went hub to hub that day :)

We have your event posted in our gw2rp calendar events section of our discord to remember :)

Our event is actually an after event to a massive community event which starts at about noon CST. But we hope to see you and your people at some point throughout the day for either! (I'll be on in LA pretty much all day.) After party will happen immediately after the main event... So maybe 5 or 6pm CST? Anyway, we will see you around!
Posted Oct 18, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1
Come join in on the fun! We're recruiting still and looking for more peeps to the awesome stories we're building
DDZnRsg.png
Posted Nov 7, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+1
[Sol] is full of a bunch of lovely people, and this has definitely been the most fun I've had RPing in some time~ I haven't been a member for terribly long but I love this little community!
Posted Nov 27, 18
Pogs:
I just want to say that this is probably the most family-like guild I've ever been a part of. They're totally accepting of new people and I heavily encourage that you sign up with this guild. I've had many memorable moments and fun times even just hanging out out of character in the discord.

They're really great and fun people. I can't recommend this guild enough. If we aren't doing casual roleplay, we have many in depth missions and storylines. I've been impressed many times with the quality of the stories that I've played in. And if we aren't doing that, we're having fun and not taking ourselves too seriously.

Super fun guild. You should give them a chance.
Posted Dec 7, 18
Pogs:
+1
Come join in our awesome peeps for Wintersday!
DDZnRsg.png
Posted Dec 15, 18 · OP
Pogs:
We're always ready to welcome new members into our guild, so come give us a try! =)
Posted Dec 27, 18
Pogs:
Hey, folks! Our door is always open for new members! =)
Posted Jan 6, 19
Pogs:
+2
Hey there! Went ahead and dropped an app for Ekko, ya'll seem really cool!
Posted Jan 7, 19
Pogs:
+1
Awesome! One of us will check it out and get back to you soon.
DDZnRsg.png
Posted Jan 7, 19 · OP
Pogs:
+10
Definitely recommend this group! Their story writing and ability to establish connections between characters is baller as hell!
Posted Mon at 06:36 pm
Page
of 5
Users who are viewing this thread (1 user is viewing):
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices