12 replies
Pogs:
+375
v8p8k8i.png
3sfOGrB.jpg
website | apply | recruitment CLOSED
leader: erinn (evaahriley.9856)

WHY FACTIONS?
The Duke of Chaos does not claim to know -- or teach -- all paths, and he would rather nurture sylvari as they are, not force them down a particular philosophical path. Factions are his solution. A faction gives like-minded courtiers a home in the Court of Entropy, allowing them to teach and support each other. Some courtiers find their power and purpose in pain, or nature. Others find it in bloodlust. Factions give Entropy's courtiers a focus -- a path of evolution.

VIPER'S FURY
Spoiler: Show

DARKMAW

BLOODTHORN

DREAMHAUNT

SHADOWHEART

BLACKSTEEL

SHATTERSTORM

OOC
"There is chaos under my skin and it would take more than you to scratch the surface."

Posted Feb 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 15, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+375
"The only ideal we're chasing is the one we made for ourselves."

Hi, all! We're establishing a nice, cozy group of courtiers here. Darkmaw is seeing the most interest so far, followed by Bloodthorn, but all Master positions remain open for any interested, seasoned courtier. We simply ask that anyone interested in a Master position be willing to commit themselves to a fairly active schedule (we don't expect RP every day, but we would appreciate some kind of RP from you at least a couple times a week). If you love planning events and arcs, you might enjoy a Master position!

Courtier, Dreamer, or Soundless -- we don't care. The Court of Entropy will take you in and help you evolve.
"There is chaos under my skin and it would take more than you to scratch the surface."

Posted Feb 28, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+375
Missions and events are on the horizon as Entropy continues to build its factions' foundations. Courtiers can look forward to training missions, scouting Elona, a Dark Vigil, and the start of a mystery-themed plot arc involving a potential new weapon.

Entropy's philosophy is that every courtier has a purpose and passion to be nurtured, so we welcome a wide variety of characters: warriors, scholars, scientists, craftsmen, and so on. Interested? Submit an application and give us a try!

Posted Mar 16, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+269
Zn0f4Gp.png

Really good group of folks. 10/10
.dulcius ex asperis.
[TC] NA | Indicinis.4930 | Indicinis#0300
Posted Apr 3, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+375
ORYaCH2.png

The hunt for Dread begins.

Hey, all. We just started a plot arc over the weekend! Without giving away too many spoilers, it'll involve a mission personal to the duke, but all sorts of fun, creepy, dark themes and court-on-court action. It's a great time to get involved! Factions are slowly growing and we may even have our first Masters in the near future...

Posted Apr 9, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+375
Hi, all! We'll be wrapping up our Throne of Dread arc in the next few weeks. Entropy will attempt to infiltrate the Arbor and shut down an operation taking place within, taking the spoils for themselves. After Throne of Dread wraps up, the Duke of Chaos will shift focus to reinforcing the court through the acquisition of forces and resources, with an emphasis on Elona and the Crystal Desert.

On Sunday, we'll be introducing our Task Board system.This system will challenge factions to complete tasks and earn favor to gain influence in the court. The more tasks your faction completes, the more favor you'll gain!

Come check us out!

Posted May 2, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+375
Greetings!

Our Throne of Dread arc is winding down to a close, and we'll soon be directing our attention toward the Crystal Desert and Elona as a way for the court to expand and build up its resources. Windswept Haven is on the horizon as a secondary base and waystation!

Entropy is also in the midst of establishing an alliance with the Court of Oblivion. Tensions are still a bit high, but perhaps some cooperation on future missions will help settle things...

Finally, the Duke of Chaos promoted his first retinue member: the Bloodmaster, who leads the faction of Bloodthorn. All other Master positions remain open at the present moment!

Posted Jun 1, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+375
Path_of_Fire_concept_art_5.jpg

Time certainly flies! It's already been almost five months since we first reopened recruitment, and we've gained a nice, comfortable group of players in that time. I'm delighted by the interest in our non-traditional court, and I appreciate the continued support from both our membership and allies. Y'all are awesome.

As for IC happenings, Entropy recently acquired an Elonian base of operations, Blacksand Bazaar, which will serve as a waystation for court activity in the area. There's a lot of work to be done to make the base livable, and the Duke of Chaos challenges his courtiers to contribute relevant skills and resources so that it might grow and evolve.

The duke also recently promoted his second retinue member, who will serve as Beastmaster of Darkmaw.

We are looking forward to Elona-based RP, a member plot arc, and further interaction with our allied court, Court of Oblivion!

Posted Jun 29, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+375
Happy summer! We closed recruitment this month so that we could get a few of our newer folks settled. Recruitment is now reopen, and we're looking forward to numerous events and activities, including a couple of player-hosted arcs and a trip into Labyrinthine Cliffs, which the duke sees as an opportunity to support Entropy's newly acquired Blacksand Bazaar in Elona.

We're always on the search for great people, great writers, and great characters! Shoot us an application if you're interested. <3

Posted Jul 27, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+375
Holy smokes, it's almost September.

We're wrapping up a brilliantly-written player arc (many thanks to Charon!) and are looking forward to more juicy plots in the upcoming weeks! We've also been enjoying some nice cooperative events with Oblivion; our two courts are bolstering their position in the Elonian desert. If you've been eyeballing us, now is a good time to shoot us an application. We'll be throwing ourselves into more drama soon enough!

Thanks for checking us out!

Posted Aug 29, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices