Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 2

Court of Entropy: Faction-based Nightmare Court

12 replies
Pogs:
+375
Hi guys! We're still going strong -- even getting in a bit of new blood. Blacksand Bazaar, our Elonian base, is shaping up very nicely thanks to various missions, as well as the presence of the Court of Oblivion. A few of our members have fun plots lined up that'll probably keep us entertained through the remainder of the year!

We're Nightmare with class -- unless you're in Bloodthorn. ;) I'm very appreciative of our creative membership and I look forward to seeing what the rest of the year brings for Entropy!
"There is chaos under my skin and it would take more than you to scratch the surface."

Posted Sep 27, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+375
Our website has a new look! Many thanks to our lovely member Indracit for the new theme!

We're digging into some juicy plots -- all of which are made possible through the talent and enthusiasm of our writers. Can't express my love enough.

OOC, we've recently acquired our own custom arena for PvP dailies and casual matches! We also have been digging around in fractals and dungeons and even plan to start learning raids in the upcoming weeks, courtesy of our more practiced players. We're keeping plenty busy!
"There is chaos under my skin and it would take more than you to scratch the surface."

Posted Nov 15, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 15, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+375
Happy Wintersday! Hope the holidays are bright and merry for all.

At this time, we'll be closing recruitment for a while so we can focus on developing our current roster. Thank you for your interest and support!

Posted Dec 15, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices