Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 2

Hello~

13 replies
Pogs:
+18
Beth Feywind Thank you so much! C: I am excited to expand on Lyra and get her involved in the community! I would love for Karigan and Lyra to meet at some point! C: Don’t hesitate to add me in game or on discord!
Posted Feb 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 12, 18
Pogs:
+52
I'm so glad you're playing GW2 now <3

I met Lyra in another game and I can vouch that she is an amazing roleplayer and basically just an amazing person in general. Hit her up for some RP!
Saffron Don Perevelli GW2RP Bio | Tumblr
Lisette Remilly GW2RP Bio | Tumblr
RivkaGodiva.1358
Posted Feb 12, 18
Pogs:
+18
Agoraphlox AHHHHH! You are too sweet!! <3 Thank you for having a hand in nudging me back towards the game! C:
Posted Feb 12, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+57
wrote:
ketidid Awww, Kierr! Kierr and Leka were my absolute favorite, and I can't wait for Lyra to meet up with them again this week for the lesson! She and Harley are attending that together! I definitely look forward to seeing your human character, and don't hesitate to message me once she's ready for RP!

I'm glad you like them <3 Hopefully I'll be able to join you for the lesson. It seems like it should be fun. c:
My human isn't quite ready for rp yet, but I've posted the WIP if you're curious about her.
Posted Feb 13, 18
Page
of 2
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices