No users online.
Recent Threads
Main Forum

Traveling Market! Traveling Market?

4 replies
Pogs:
+402
I know I've been market crazy lately, but hear me out.

With the Kestrel Market and the Undermarket, they're both fairly unmoving in location. This may end up in some stagnation. You know what can provide monthly RP that's varied, for all the various districts and cities of Tyria?

A traveling market. A market which moves from district to district to city. If you're a vendor and you're interested in this idea, please hit me up on AwkwardFish#7271 (for discord) or Macie.2486 in game! If you have any comments or suggestions, or find yourself interested in this idea, let me know below!
Posted Feb 12, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+346
I think this is a great idea! I'd like to see a strong crew that is able to make up the bulk, with newcomers in and out. Would be a great excuse to utilize all the different market-y RP areas without having to arrange separate things all the time.
Me! OOC - hualarey.tumblr.com
Dezigrar Radcliffe, Vanguard Hospital - dezigrar-ic.tumblr.com
Titus Ronvarus Blackclaw - titsronvarus.tumblr.com
Commander Rauh Thrush, Rook Company - Personnel File
Posted Feb 12, 18
Pogs:
+613
Extra Life!
I'm definitely interested! This gives a great opportunity to have RP outside of the usual market places.

I think it would be nice not to only include merchants - but maybe even entertainers, or even people advertising..well, something. Make it feel like a general market place. People who want to entertain for money. People looking for recruits or volunteers, you name it. Whatever you would see in a normal city or market-place environment - but in different places each month!
3RUeUNS.jpg
Incedia Flora ( GW2: Ciijay.2916, Discord: Ciijay#4408) || Tarnished Coast
--
Tyrian Apple Company [TACo]
Posted Feb 13, 18
Pogs:
+53
I'm also agreeing with this! Maybe it could spur some interest in other Rp areas!
Her journal is behind-I'm sorry.
Posted Feb 13, 18
Pogs:
+402
That's a great idea. General entertainers, vendors, advertisers, criers; it would be lovely to get more RP in various areas. Now we just need people to fill those slots. I'll start putting together an official post ^^
Posted Feb 13, 18 · OP
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices