Main Forum
Page
of 2

Interest in a GW2 "RPC"?

13 replies
Pogs:
+11
Sheriff Shani wrote:
This actually reminds me of the RP Congress back in the days I played City of Heroes. There was a vast role play group which handled forums for different supergroups, had a forum for stories, and even a wiki which could be used as a way to give full bios for characters along with a massive database of huge role play stories (both in the game and done on the forums... there was a lot of multi-author stories in the RPC).

Yeah the wiki bit for profiles and stories etcetera etcetera is the goal here, we already have this site here for the forums bit, Mordrem Mindlink’s goal is to fill that central repository wiki function.

I hope to have it public ready this weekend.
Posted Mar 1, 18
Pogs:
+58
You have no idea how happy this makes me, since I'm sometimes too scared to request certain things on here.
Her journal is behind-I'm sorry.
Posted Mar 1, 18
Pogs:
+11
I have launched it at https://mordrem.com/mindlink
Posted Mar 9, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+615
Extra Life!
I used to use Wikidot for something like this with an older RP group. Like all Wiki's, there is always opportunity of vandalism, yes. But Wiki's tend to keep older content you can revert to. If you require a username when editing it, it at least cuts down some vandalism. (And links the vandalism to an IP and an email. Which of course - those things can be bypassed. ... But how much effort is someone really willing to go to?)

Edit: ALSO HOLY CRAP this is an old topic. SORRY FOR NECRO'ING IT!
3RUeUNS.jpg
Incedia Flora ( GW2: Ciijay.2916, Discord: Ciijay#4408) || Tarnished Coast
--
Tyrian Apple Company [TACo]
Posted Apr 10, 18 · Last edited Apr 10, 18
Page
of 2
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices