Recent Threads
Main Forum

Eager to learn!

3 replies
Pogs:
+2
Hello everyone!

I just joined and I'm new to this internet forum. To be honest though, I have been viewing this forum ever since I found it for the first time - I believe it was in last November. However, I didn't have enough courage to actually join here until now. I didn't want to stay as a stalker any longer because I was very eager to get to know the Guild Wars 2 roleplaying community, and I still am.

I'm pretty new to the so-called in-game roleplaying and I'm fairly new to GW2 as well (I have been playing the game for half a year now) so I'm far from good and it'll take me some time to actually learn how the roleplaying in the game works. Nonetheless, I would say that I know the world of roleplaying well in general since I have 8 years of experience in text-based roleplaying (most of that time has been spent in more and less advanced forum roleplays).

Considering that I only have experience of roleplaying through text, I will probably start with that first. But I do wish to learn to roleplay in the actual game later on when I've gotten to know Tyria better. I don't know how active I'll be since I find it challenging to get into new things by myself, but I'm still eager to learn so any piece of advice is always welcome. Don't hesitate to point out any mistakes I might, I will make during the learning process.

I think this is enough blabbering for now.
I look forward to getting to know you better. ^^
Posted Mar 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 10, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+633
Helloooo and welcome!

If you already have characters in development, tell us about them! :d

If you have a particular story you want to tell, or want to find some friends for your character, let us all know here in 'Making Connections':
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/home/m/2737230/viewforum/1968018

To find RPers in the game, try and join the friendly 'Wandering Roleplayers' by going to their thread and asking them to give you an invite. It's like a big community guild, where you can ask if anyone's RPing.
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/home/page/1/m/2737230/viewthread/12416287-ps-wandering-roleplayers-rp-open

There are plenty of focussed guilds too, but I guess it depends what sort of characters you have.
sZn7GAg.png
Posted Mar 10, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2
Alright, thank you. I'll make sure to check out those links. :)
Posted Mar 11, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 11, 18
Pogs:
+261
If you interested, you can always come join my discord on https://discord.gg/saCXCS9 and chat to people through there, don't have to join the guild but I'll be doing guides for RPers that might help :)
4004694.jpg
Posted Mar 12, 18
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices