Recent Threads
Main Forum

New Player, Old RP Experience Needing Assistance

2 replies
Pogs:
+2
Good evening/afternoon/morning! I thank you for taking the time to review my post and lend a passing thought to my plight. I've come to the game with virtually no knowledge of the GW universe despite my having extensive years of RP under my belt on various other MMORPGs and other informal mediums. I have this character's personalty dappered out, but what I struggle with is what she does, where she's from, basic things. So, I ask you this...

Is there anyone (Preferably human or Norn) with a little room for another character in their character's story? I ask because I feel if I integrate myself into someone else's story, it will be easier for me to assimilate to the lore of the game whilst creating an off-story of my own eventually.

I can assure you that you will not be disappointed with the quality of my writing nor with my ability to pick up on things quickly. I am a paragraph RPer, but I tend to suit my writing length to fit my audience so that I do not get reprimanded, take too much time during events, and spam public chat channels. I prefer darker-themed RP, but I am willing to set aside such preferences if it means I get a better story to partake in. Feel free to message me on here, I will check regularly, but here are my other contacts:

Discord: Agata Parella#6102
In-Game: ThePaleEmpress.3594
Posted Mar 13, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 13, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Liv
Pogs:
+275
Hello Agata,

I'm one of the Leaders of the PACT 82nd Battalion and I would love to help you build some backstory with your character. We're a lore friendly guild who strive to help people build dynamic and realistic stories (insofar as a magical wizard world lets us).

Expect me to add you on discord shortly to chit chat with you to see what you're looking for- I'm hoping I can help!

-Liv
DcEneyP.jpg
Posted Mar 13, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+961
Welcome to the community, Ms. Parella. Unfortunately I couldn't find you on discord, but I can reply here. If you require lore knowledge then perhaps I can be of assistance. As to binding a character to one of mine, that can be arranged, however it will be some time before I'm back in the game. A few weeks...a month-ish. But I can arrange this when I've returned should you choose. I can also provide links to lore articles and such for you to read and answer questions that you may have.

Note: I'm currently in european time, so my responses may be a bit delayed from your timezone by roughly 9-12 hrs if you're in the U.S.
Guild Wars 2 - Tarnished Coast (EST, USA)

I.D. - abelkmr.1549

Posted Mar 15, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices