Recent Threads
Main Forum

Unburnt [LAST]- [RP PVE] Open

9 replies
Pogs:
+4
If you stumbled across this advertisement, you must be looking for a new guild.

If that's the case, hello! It's nice to see you, friend! We are just what you're looking for!

We're a guild that's primarily story driven, with ample opportunity for you to not only involve your characters, but make them flourish and have fun!

Before you run away thinking that you'll need to make a huuuuuuuuge time commitment, however, we understand that people have lives outside of gaming [though why would you want to, it's amazing!] and we've even got positions and opportunities for your characters to be involved with an active role, but simultaneously keeping the commitment even as minuscule as once a month (if that suits your fancy).

So as for how we manage to make this marvelous miracle come to pass?

Well, my friend, it's simple! The guild has changing "Episodes" for our stories that both build on each other and extend to each character that joins. Myself and the other guild leader, Khal, have carefully crafted plot lines that you can sink your teeth into and integrated measures to prevent people from isolating rpers who just want to have a good time.

Many of us here have prior experience with rp guilds whose drama ended up destroying them and the friendships within. These measures we have taken and the rules we have implemented are for the sole purpose of allowing you (our hopefully new member) to not have to stress about it. All you have to worry about is how your personal story will shape our future.

Now, for the fun part!

First, we are always recruiting. Even if we are in the middle of an "Episode", simply speak to myself and/or Khal and we'll create a perfect opportunity to introduce your character seamlessly into the guild. We're kinda the DMs of the whole charade.

Second, our guild site will allow you to make an account immediately. No need to wait to apply, just join! Afterward, we'll set up a time to meet and officially usher you into our guild, complete with all its perks. As long as you show respect to us and your fellow guild mates, you'll be allowed to stay and grow. However, be warned. If you attempt to undermine the safe haven we have created, you will find yourself banned. And believe me when I say I really don't want that, friend. Especially since you have read this far.

And, just to top it off, here is the official recruitment page of unburnt! You can follow this link and make an account/join now! Feel free to peruse the topics and start on the character sheets! Some topics are still WIP, but trust me that we will fill all of them out in due time. It's a lot of information!

See you there!

We will never burn! We are Unburnt!
5b760f3b4f7a9584.png
Posted Apr 6, 18 · OP · Last edited Apr 18, 18
Pogs:
+4
We've got a few new members but we are still recruiting and looking for more! Please feel free to PM me any questions you have!
5b760f3b4f7a9584.png
Posted Apr 8, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+4
Just an update! We're now up at fifteen members and climbing! We have our guild hall and a place to call our own! Don't get intimidated, please join up! I can't wait to see you!
Posted Apr 12, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+4
Still climbing in numbers. We're nearing the middle half of Episode 1 of the Guild's Story.
Posted Apr 18, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+4
We're in the Guild's Episode 2 now. Plenty of spaces and a good time to join!
Posted Jun 20, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+1
Intermission time means guild bonding and shenanigans, as we eagerly await the opening of Episode 3! It's a great time to join as the action escalates once again!
42f1b269ee5e551b.png
Posted Oct 5, 18
Pogs:
+4
Bump! We're firmly in Episode 3 now, but if you want to join us, by all means! We've got an active story and room for more people!
Posted Jan 1, 19 · OP
Pogs:
+4
Still open! We finished Act 1 of Episode 3 and are now on Act 2! The dynamic story is gaining momentum and it turns out that we have more than one antagonist to go around. Gasp!
Posted Mar 12, 19 · OP
Pogs:
+43
Hello, I'm interested and would like to talk to someone. =]
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
Posted Mar 15, 19
Pogs:
+23
I'm interested and would like to contact someone.
[NA] Tarnished Coast Roleplayer Toast!

Shaper Aaeralie - Sylvari F, Dreamer (no guild)
Apprentice Miya - Asura F, seasonal SAB helper (no guild)
Illuminating Song - Human F, Zephyrite survivor (no guild)
Posted Apr 6, 19
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices