No users online.
Recent Threads
Main Forum

Looking for IC(RP) work! Former Scout!

1 reply
Pogs:
+5
I'll keep it brief!

My character is a Charr, worked before with a unit(couple of RP'ers) in the Pact, specifically for scouting purposes and intelligence. Currently working for similar work for any folk that offer or any organization that are looking for such!
Posted Apr 12, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+263
The Heroes guild is always looking for people who are passionate about RP and as we go out in the field quite a lot, scouts are always something we need.

We are an RP-PvE guild, so we RP as much as we can in the game and use the game mechanics as a rulebook, it just makes everything more immersive and it's a lot easier to follow, in my honest opinion. Should you wish to meet us, you're always welcome to join our discord on https://discord.gg/E77kU
4062276.jpg

Posted Apr 14, 18
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices