Log In
No users online.
Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 10

Elaie Aedfhar, Witch of the Apples (criticism allowed)

92 replies
Posts:
83
Pogs:
+26
wrote:
Demons are a thing in the Guild Wars universe, yes. IE: Deimos, Mallyx.

These are beings you really, really do not want to mess with.

What you describe is pretty much something akin to the quest giver in BDO. Demons in GW would rather destroy the living than help them at all. See your wiki post.

If you then say, "Well they're not helping, they're a servant.", then I refer you to the points made above about being way more powerful than the canon characters. Because your average Joe does not just 'subjugate' demons.
fleshreavers are demons and those can be summoned too with some signets and runes
Posted May 7, 18 · OP
Posts:
249
Pogs:
+344
Witch of the Apples wrote:
wrote:
Demons are a thing in the Guild Wars universe, yes. IE: Deimos, Mallyx.

These are beings you really, really do not want to mess with.

What you describe is pretty much something akin to the quest giver in BDO. Demons in GW would rather destroy the living than help them at all. See your wiki post.

If you then say, "Well they're not helping, they're a servant.", then I refer you to the points made above about being way more powerful than the canon characters. Because your average Joe does not just 'subjugate' demons.
fleshreavers are demons and those can be summoned too with some signets and runes

Actually they are monsters, not demons, like any other creature of Tyria.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fleshreaver
Posted May 7, 18
Posts:
632
Pogs:
+1,253
Dude, we are trying to help you as people who have RPed in this game for years. No one controls demons in this universe. Not even the pact commander who you say kills dragons and gods consistently can kill armies with ease. In the end you can RP whatever you like but it is gonna be lonely.

I dont think debating lore is going to help you because you don't seem to get even the basics of MMO RP so let me ask you what do you want out of this character? What kind of rp do you see coming from her?
Posted May 7, 18 · Last edited May 7, 18
Pog
x 1
x 1
List
Undo
Posts:
83
Pogs:
+26
wrote:
Dude, we are trying to help you as people who have RPed in this game for years. No one controls demons in this universe. Not even the pact commander who you say kills dragons and gods consistently can kill armies with ease. In the end you can RP whatever you like but it is gonna be lonely.

I dont think debating lore is going to help you because you don't seem to get even the basics of MMO RP so let me ask you what do you want out of this character? What kind of rp do you see coming from her?
i already said i was gonna change the character its not my fault people keep repeating shit and just ignorin gthem seems rude

edit for yota 72e8ed4472340bf91ce3ccf672066e92.png
Posted May 7, 18 · OP · Last edited May 7, 18
Posts:
249
Pogs:
+344
Can you give the link from where you took that picture? I can't find it in the wiki page of gw2 or gw1 perse.

By saying is a "Type of demon" doesn't mean is defended exactly as one, because as Clarig said, there is no hell.

There is an underworld though, that is where things like ataxes and shadows come from, using portals from the mists.

Also you say you can summon fleshreavers using Runes or Sigils? That's only a game mechanic from the "Superior Sigil of Demon Summoning" that conjures one. But just because the name of the Sigil saids "Demon" does not make it one.

I will quote the Guild Wars 1 wiki to show that they are actually a living thing, even if they share undead properties

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Fleshreaver

Now to summon one, I don't say is possible, but one can work something out with RP using Necromancy. That's the most reasonable line of magic that could summon one... But your character is an elementalist... That conjure elements.
Posted May 7, 18
Posts:
56
Pogs:
+77
You'll fit right in around here.
RanzoSig4.png
Posted May 7, 18
Pog
x 1
x 1
List
Undo
Posts:
83
Pogs:
+26
wrote:
Can you give the link from where you took that picture? I can't find it in the wiki page of gw2 or gw1 perse.

By saying is a "Type of demon" doesn't mean is defended exactly as one, because as Clarig said, there is no hell.

There is an underworld though, that is where things like ataxes and shadows come from, using portals from the mists.

Also you say you can summon fleshreavers using Runes or Sigils? That's only a game mechanic from the "Superior Sigil of Demon Summoning" that conjures one. But just because the name of the Sigil saids "Demon" does not make it one.

I will quote the Guild Wars 1 wiki to show that they are actually a living thing, even if they share undead properties

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Fleshreaver

Now to summon one, I don't say is possible, but one can work something out with RP using Necromancy. That's the most reasonable line of magic that could summon one... But your character is an elementalist... That conjure elements.
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Demon
Posted May 7, 18 · OP
Posts:
249
Pogs:
+344
It also saids they are not part of the mechanical race.

Demons are creatures of the mist, period. They hate the living and undead, and summon one means getting yourself attacked by it and most likely die. Fleshreavers... Are not mist creatures, ergo... Not demons perse.
Posted May 7, 18
Posts:
247
Pogs:
+431
There's an event in Godslost Swamp where an arcanist tries to shut a portal to the Mists. What comes out of this portal to try and stop her? Fleshreavers.

This suggests fleshreavers might be considered Mist creatures. But then again, not all Mist creatures can be considered demons. I.e. the Gods. Revenants. A few other things I'm sure, but eh, I hope it makes the point. The Mists is STRANGE.
Posted May 7, 18 · Last edited May 7, 18
Pog
x 1
x 1
List
Undo
Posts:
83
Pogs:
+26
wrote:
It also saids they are not part of the mechanical race.

Demons are creatures of the mist, period. They hate the living and undead, and summon one means getting yourself attacked by it and most likely die. Fleshreavers... Are not mist creatures, ergo... Not demons perse.
mechanical race means game mechanics i think because the only mechanical race i can think of are the steam creatures so thats kinda different
Posted May 7, 18 · OP
Page
of 10
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices