Recent Threads
Main Forum

Kia ora koutou, greeting and salutations!

2 replies
Pogs:
+1
Good morning, good day, good afternoon and good evening to all!

I am a StUpId FaT hObBiT from the wonderful world of Middle Earth and I have been roleplaying for quite some time now. In 2011 I played RIFT and got into the roleplaying scene soon after, finding great joy in playing a particular character of which is my namesake online at almost every website I have an account with. About 6 months ago, I finally threw in the towel after years of character and story development for Zrin and a few other characters.

Enter Guild Wars 2. From a friend of mine from my RIFT days, she told be that there was a roleplaying scene over here, and I decided to give the game a go. I've been hooked on the game in and of itself since that time (about a month ago). I bought Heart of Thorns because I adore the Revenant class, and have been sampling each race and class (RIP character slots) to try and find my favourite, and have enjoyed every single one so far, though the Elementalist will take some practice with finger wiggling to get used to.

My jaw drops constantly at the graphical fidelity of the game and the abundance of RP whenever I end up around Salma District. No matter the time of day I have logged in and gone there, there have been people! This is a welcome change from RIFT as the community there began to dissolve some time ago for many reasons, including many I shan't go into.

Because of timezones (*shakes fist*) and time constraints, I've found it hard to dive into RP or the game itself because of work hours and other projects including a kickstarter which is exhausting as hell to create content for. That being said, I'm taking my first steps after having a brief interaction with a couple of people at Salma (many thanks to my mesmer buddy who ported me over the fence), by joining this, by the looks of it, THRIVING site. Again, a very welcome thing to see!

I hope to be able to jump in with anyone and everyone I can to create some amazing stories. I am very open to text and voice communication so even if its not RP, I'm a huge fan of PvE content so if you need a traveling companion, let me know!

Ka kite and DEATH TO THE DRAGONS!

Posted May 7, 18 · OP
I was about to be like "Aww, you're neither stupid nor fat" but then I got the reference.

HI.
Posted May 7, 18
Pogs:
+1
I always imagine that uppercase/lowercase alternating speech to sound either like Smeagol of Jim Sterling's silly "tRiPlE a" voice. Hello :)

Posted May 7, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices