Recent Threads
Main Forum

New to Guildwars, but not new to RP!

1 reply
Pogs:
+3
Hey I've had the game a long while and I leveled a character to max in the base game, didn't really play HoT and now I'm back in at the moment and I really wanted to get in to RP, so I was looking at EU to see what was going on and where people might be hanging out and such! Mostly looking for some casual hangouts, idle chatting, events that kind of stuff.~
Posted Jun 1, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+201
Hello there!

Lately most of the casual spots seem to be oriented in the PoF maps, at least from my experience and from what I heard as I don't quite rp in DR anymore. However others here may have better insights.

There are plenty of casual rp events you can come to! From the Moot monday of the Magpies, to the Grand Bazaar of TCA. Other guilds create some community events too, like the TPW.

To get the most out of EU-RP, I would recomment to join a guild. You can find plenty of possible ones on the Guild Recruitment section of GW2RP! Surely so will you be able to find a good pick :)

Best of luck! And if you need any pointers, my tag is Krinstin.6287

Welcome to GW2RP!

Posted Jun 1, 18 · Last edited Jun 2, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices