I am looking for Role-Play partners that fulfill the following expectations:
- Action, Adventure, Relationships and Rivalry
- Creativity Featuring Characters, Environment and Stories
- Fantasy/Realistic Violence, Mild Language, No Sexual Content (Important)
- Good/Evil/Neutral Characters with Different Personalities and Purposes
- Human and Human-Alike Characters (Optional)
- Inspiration from Other Video Games (Optional)
- Many Free-Form Emote Fights between Player Characters and/or Thought Characters
- Out-of-Character Friendly, Respectful and Selfless Attitude
- Out-of-Lore Characters (Optional)
- Very Own Story Making Based on Repeatable Protagonist/Antagonist Main Line and Character Tree Side Lines
Description For Interested:
Let's involve ourselves into story-making action full of adventures, whether or not our characters are friends or enemies. Let's meet independently developed characters and random environmental events that make the story more interesting and unique. Let's be a part of an appropriate and safe kind of Role-Play. Let's make our characters fight for good or evil, together or against each other, with same or different purposes, or just remain neutral and let them do their stuff. Let's organize battles between powerful characters with their own fight styles by using emotes, and let our powerful characters fight bunches of weak characters or challenge overpowered boss battles. Let's ensure our Out-of-Character relationship is enjoyable, unconflicted and reliable. Let's make a big story featuring fight between good and evil that happens in the main line of our story, in which we include protagonists, antagonists, their allies, and a tree of all characters that will also make side stories.
I raise my hopes up to find like-minded people! If it goes well, it might become a great small group of friends (or even a small guild for that purpose) with stories written down in a book!
If you are interested or need more details, please, contact me in-game or via Discord:
Guild Wars 2 - TolirN.3407
Discord - TolirN#1723
If you got problems contacting me, please, send me a mail or reply below.