Recent Threads
Main Forum

(Free) Inquest/Peacemaker profiles

2 replies
Pogs:
+4,039
Hey.

You like playing Inquest Asura? Or your character happened to have been caught by the Peacemakers doing some morally ambiguous activities? Then you're at the right place.

A while ago, I've made some Inquest profiles for my characters, and eventually expanded to make profiles for most of the Inquest Bioengineering Division guild. Stuff quickly made on photoshop (I don't pretend to be talented with it, I'm sure plenty of people could do better) so it looks like something at least somewhat decent, a profile/record stored in the Inquest/Peacemaker database that your character could check on IC.

Here is an example of an Inquest profile:

39KYgn4.png

And here's an example of a Peacemaker record:

He5jksL.png
Spoiler: And here are some others from the IBD guild I cited earlier:Show

You want one of your characters to have a profile like this? You're a lucky fellow because I'm doing those for free. Yeah, you read well, for free. Of course if you want to send some gold my way IG (hyst3ry.8415 is my IG tag) I won't say no, but you don't have to. If you want one of those, you'd just have to PM me with the needed info I'll give you below:

Spoiler: Needed info for Inquest profileShow

Spoiler: Needed info for Peacemaker recordShow

If you're confused by some of the info I'm asking, check the already made profiles to have an idea of what I mean. Alright? Good. So feel free to PM if you want one.
Piken Square RPer!
Growl Bladeskin | Aelius Brightmane | Tilaw Stainsoul | Evi Shadowstep | Sceledrus Irontail | Inquisitor Moltenclaw | Demolitionist Lhymm | Ichomancer Zhuliss | Bioenhancer Mukhin | Sulyenn Nightborn | Cailean Angelonia | Maelon Amaryllis | Vethorn Ulfkelson | Mikael Shineblood | Kristopher Lockhart
Posted Jun 21, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 22, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+4,039
The Peacemaker database gets a new addition to their collection of miscreants and other criminals with KazukoHimura 's glitchy profile.

ILQVsAW.png
Piken Square RPer!
Growl Bladeskin | Aelius Brightmane | Tilaw Stainsoul | Evi Shadowstep | Sceledrus Irontail | Inquisitor Moltenclaw | Demolitionist Lhymm | Ichomancer Zhuliss | Bioenhancer Mukhin | Sulyenn Nightborn | Cailean Angelonia | Maelon Amaryllis | Vethorn Ulfkelson | Mikael Shineblood | Kristopher Lockhart
Posted Jun 25, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+4,039
A new fighter enters the arena.

YIvzQrj.png
Piken Square RPer!
Posted Dec 5, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices