Recent Threads
Main Forum

LF> RP partner (long term) and friends

4 replies
Pogs:
+1
going to post this all over again hopefully I get some hits.

First off is my main

Krissa the weaver.

She is an inquest experiment who escaped the lab she was held in. she has horns that glow with magic, and she can control hand, through despite her appearance she is quite kind, unfamiliar with the outside world past what she learned from the other prisoners. She is "18" in appearance but has only be alive for 3 years. I am looking for friends and a long term dedicated partner for her, female preferred but not limited.

SsDtFE7.jpg

Next we have Seia, she is a young charr who grew up in lions arch. she knows little about the charr culture and does not really care to learn about it. She has a strong southern accent as well as a good grasp on ranch work and nature. She is able to call upon the power of her companions when in need. She is 21 though she stopped aging at 17 thanks to an asuran device malfunctioning and stunting her growth. She is looking for friends, though would be open to romance if the connection was there. male or female matters not to her.

pwJxth3.jpg

Lastly is my other charr kala, she is a single mother. ex ash legion who was captured by flame legion on a scouting mission. she escaped but found out she was carrying a child. She fled the citadel in fear of what they would do. she has since lived her time with her cub living on a human owned ranch in queensdale. Kala is 31 and her cub kina is 8. She is looking for a role model for her daughter and someone to call her own. but she will not turn away friends. She still trains to keep her skills sharp as well as training her cub to fight. She strongly prefers females. but if a male worked hard enough she would possibly go for them.

Q3W3Swb.jpg

That's my 3 main characters, I prefer my asura but love my charr girls to death. I have been looking for a long term partner for over 3 years, I do not expect instant romance, though it is a goal if the characters connect well. I am also NOT looking for ERP focused stuff if it happened it happened. I love a good story and if the partner has a guild that would fit one of my girls even better. PM me for responses because for SOME REASON this site does not inform me of msges on my threads.
Posted Jun 28, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 13, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,777
Well, if she actually spent time in Queensdale, she might run into one of my mains; Flintlock Burnfur. Flintlock lives in Claypool along with her adopted brother Grifter Burnside and adopted sister (Grifter's actual sister) Mia Corpseburn (that... last name ... might change). Flintlock, Grifter and Mia (all my characters) live in Claypool after moving from Fort Salma. Their adopted mother is currently the Sheriff of Dry Top, a human named Shani Wennemein. The three charr live with their adopted grandmother, Unia Wennemein and an asura who helped educate the three charr named Bilge. Flintlock runs a business called Pistols & Pastries while Grifter helps out the local ranchers with protecting the cattle, fixing fencelines and so on (Grifter and Mia were both born in Diessa on a ranch until it was destroyed by the Flame Legion). Flintlock's birth parents were Lion's Arch charr, and traveling merchants selling agricultural tools and helping repair items. Their route of trade went from Lion's Arch all the way into Brisban Wildlands.

Flintlock also works at the tea shop in Shaemoor, bringing pastries and baking to sell with tea. It's called Miryssa's Tea Shoppe and is open on Sunday's at 6:00 pm CST. Flintlock is a Daredevil, Grifter is an engineer and Mia is an elementalist (and she's also 12 years old and I use the mini tonic with her).
tumblr_phjrisFT7y1tg2mtpo1_1280.jpg
Posted Jun 28, 18
Pogs:
+1
revamped bio
Posted Jul 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 13, 18
Pogs:
+1
wish I could delete this reply lol.
Posted Jul 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 13, 18
Pogs:
+1
going to bump this due to revamp
Posted Oct 13, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 13, 18
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices