+1
found some one but read below for another character
Posted Jun 28, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 10, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,770
Well, if she actually spent time in Queensdale, she might run into one of my mains; Flintlock Burnfur. Flintlock lives in Claypool along with her adopted brother Grifter Burnside and adopted sister (Grifter's actual sister) Mia Corpseburn (that... last name ... might change). Flintlock, Grifter and Mia (all my characters) live in Claypool after moving from Fort Salma. Their adopted mother is currently the Sheriff of Dry Top, a human named Shani Wennemein. The three charr live with their adopted grandmother, Unia Wennemein and an asura who helped educate the three charr named Bilge. Flintlock runs a business called Pistols & Pastries while Grifter helps out the local ranchers with protecting the cattle, fixing fencelines and so on (Grifter and Mia were both born in Diessa on a ranch until it was destroyed by the Flame Legion). Flintlock's birth parents were Lion's Arch charr, and traveling merchants selling agricultural tools and helping repair items. Their route of trade went from Lion's Arch all the way into Brisban Wildlands.

Flintlock also works at the tea shop in Shaemoor, bringing pastries and baking to sell with tea. It's called Miryssa's Tea Shoppe and is open on Sunday's at 6:00 pm CST. Flintlock is a Daredevil, Grifter is an engineer and Mia is an elementalist (and she's also 12 years old and I use the mini tonic with her).
1513958877_flintlock.jpg
Posted Jun 28, 18
Pogs:
+1
still looking, found some good connections but nothing long term.
Posted Jul 8, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+1
Also throwing my Sand sage up there (scourge necro)

a bit about her

Name: Krissa The Weaver

Abilities "Sand manipulation"

-Bit about her-

Krissa has never been one for living in rata sum despite typical asuran teachings. She has always enjoyed the sands yet never understood why. As she grew older she learned that she had a unique connection to the desert sands. Since then she has lived her life up until now among the sand and its inhabitants. Over time her eyesight was diminished, she now has a new way of seeing.

She Does not have friends, nor is she overly good at socializing. She has been trying to socialize with those she finds lost in the sands. She has also been working on trying to find a companion to spend time with. Sadly the title of sand demon is a conversation killer. She also has a small lab in the desert somewhere, she uses it to maintain her gauntlet that carries sand so she can use her magic anywhere.

What I am looking for: Much like seia i am looking for a long term partner, someone to RP and maybe do some content with. I am on daily, and honestly can't do much of the end game stuff due to health reasons. So RP is all i really have. I am looking for someone who would be willing to rp some adventure, story (heavily story based because i love a good read) and romance if possible (assuming the connect) no gender preference, as for race well. (Female) Charr,Asura,Norn,Sylvari,Human (Male) Asura,Sylvari,Charr,Norn,Human) Yes not a fan of human, but that is me personally. some times i will find one whos interesting but most rp them as nobles.

W2BGlNz.jpg
Posted Jul 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 10, 18
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices