Recent Threads
Main Forum

Well hello there! Again.

4 replies
Pogs:
+1
Hey everyone, I decided to come take a good, long look at Guild Wars 2 for a second time. The last time I played was back just ask the first expansion hit and of course, I couldn't find much in the ways of RP. Luckily I return this time when people aren't focused on brand new content. So without further ado, I just wanted to say hello and hopefully find some interesting people to start RP'ing with. I'll likely be making a connections advert at some point in the near future. In the mean time I have some character creation to do and planning for backstories. Thanks for reading!

Oh.. Is there any Discord channels or other sources to find RP other then the Enjin site?
Posted Jul 2, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 2, 18
Pogs:
+1
Hi and welcome back!

There's a GW2 RP community on Discord here
“Every ounce of my cynicism is supported by historical precedent.”

― Glen Cook
Posted Jul 5, 18
Pogs:
+1
Thanks Elvgren! I'm already on the Discord but the information is just as appreciated.
Posted Jul 5, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+1
Welcome back! Always happy to have more RPers! I hope you have a great time!
Posted Jul 9, 18
Pogs:
+1
Thanks Gixx. I look forward to meeting more RP'ers!
Posted Jul 9, 18 · OP
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices