Recent Threads
Main Forum

Kessex Summer Ball [Minister Candidate Xifeng Lao Event] 7/12

7 replies
Pogs:
+137

Garenhoff Summer Ball

IC Information:

Candidate Minister Xifeng Lao is running for East Kessex and is hosting a meet and greet and social event for her campaign. It is open to the public and numerous flyers would appear in Divinity's Reach, Claypool, Beetletun, and Garenhoff. There will be food, drink, and music.

OOC Information:

When: July 12th
Where: Garenhoff
Time: 8 PM EST / 7 PM CST / 5PM PST
Expected Runtime: 2 Hours

If you want to partner up with me for anything special for the event let me know with in-game mail, a reply to this thread or a message on Discord (you'll have to send a friend request first).

((Will update with flyer once I photoshop it))
Posted Jul 5, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+354
I would add this to the event calendar! Makes it easier to keep track of :d
Me! OOC - hualarey.tumblr.com
Dezigrar Radcliffe, Vanguard Hospital - dezigrar-ic.tumblr.com
Titus Ronvarus Blackclaw - titsronvarus.tumblr.com
Commander Rauh Thrush, Rook Company - Personnel File
Posted Jul 8, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1
Oooh! I totally need to find a date for this!
Posted Jul 9, 18
Pogs:
+137
Thank you Dezi for reminding me <3 Doing it now
Posted Jul 9, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+137
Update: I think its going to be a garden-themed ball. <3 Dress doesn't matter, but decorations will all be flowery and leafy. I'll write up a description of the scenery a day or two beforehand and post it here. I'll also do so at the start of the event on Thursday as well
Posted Jul 9, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+145
You might get in touch with Xehara and her guild [TEN}! I know they have security and different kinds of entertainers. I hope to be there, but I have something going on in the afternoon so I'm not sure I'll make it on time! If I don't make it, I hope it goes well :)
Posted Jul 10, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+137
Tag is up <3 whisper Xenorak.2154 for a squad invite etc etc.
Posted Thu at 03:30 pm · OP
Pogs:
+137
Some IC Information: Weapons will be confiscated by guard, I'll post a description of the scenery at the start of the event, and will repost it here so if you come late you can still see it.
Posted Thu at 03:35 pm · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices