Recent Threads
Main Forum

Hello all

2 replies
Pogs:
+2
Just a quick post!

New to the Guild Wars 2 RP scene, but not to RP as a whole. I have a few good years of roleplaying in Dungeons and Dragons, and World of Warcraft under my belt. I am very happy to be here :)
Posted Jul 8, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+52
Hey, me too! I got my start on the MU*s of old (which will always hold a special place in my heart) and, after some play-by-post and D&D, find myself in the wild world of MMO's! What kinds of character(s) do you play?
Forum-Signature-4.png
Read the whole story on Wattpad or on Enjin
Posted Jul 9, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+201
Welcome to GW2RP, Swundead and Kae!
The new member info on these pages should cover most matters of importance for new members of the community, and rest of the forums certainly provide what's needed for finding the right place for you! Would you have any further questions over rping in gw2, need aid integrating or just rather talk to a friendly face over all this, feel free to contact me at Krinstin.6287 IG or Loknir#4053 on discord.
Enjoy your stay on the EU servers!

Posted Jul 10, 18 · Last edited Jul 10, 18
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices