Recent Threads
Main Forum

Starting RPing

3 replies
Pogs:
So , I've just found out that there was roleplay in the game ... I would like to know if there still enough people around , and guilds with a lot of members that are RPing , because I would love to devote time on creating a story and a character to RP... But is it worth it in this state of the game ?
Posted Aug 6, 18 · OP
Kae
Pogs:
+114
Benefactor
Hey! I'm new, too, but I'm having fun so far. I'm finding that it depends a lot on networking--you can find RPers in the wild on the map, but often only in taverns, which can lead to repetitive bar scenes. You can also find players elsewhere online and set stuff up in-game. There's definitely a live community. I'd say it's worth it!

Kae#8761
Posted Aug 6, 18
Pogs:
+221
Hello, Manos and K8t!
There are plenty of roleplayers around, however GW2 is more so focused on having guilds and rping in them, rather than having a lot of public rp. Your best bet is to check out the Guild Recruitment thread and find the type of a guild you'd be into!

https://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/home/m/2737230/viewforum/1265346

Best of luck!

Posted Aug 6, 18 · Last edited Aug 6, 18
Pogs:
Loknir/Silvester Thurston wrote:
Hello, Manos and K8t!
There are plenty of roleplayers around, however GW2 is more so focused on having guilds and rping in them, rather than having a lot of public rp. Your best bet is to check out the Guild Recruitment thread and find the type of a guild you'd be into!

https://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/home/m/2737230/viewforum/1265346

Best of luck!

Thank you very much !
Posted Aug 6, 18 · OP
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices