Recent Threads
Main Forum

What's up?

1 reply
Pogs:
+1
Just got to this site and had some questions. First of all, is there any sort of in game channel, discord, or site chat that can be used? Second would be, does anyone wanna team up with a young tinkerer with dreams of owning his own airship someday and a dark secret even he does not yet know?

At the moment, I'm deciding whether to run with my current character, or start one over from scratch. Kind of leaning on the former, but let me know if anybody is interested rping with me.
Posted Aug 8, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Kae o
Pogs:
+56
Well, there's a general roleplay discord you can join that's reasonably active, and there's a few other smaller ones devoted to smaller groups of people (guilds, some geographical areas, specific plot lines, etc). As far as roleplay, you're welcome to hit me up sometime for some trouble. Zingaresa.6409 in game or K8theGr8#8761 on Discord. I play some pain-in-the-ass human mercenary.
Forum-Signature-4.png
Read the whole story on Wattpad or on Enjin
Posted Aug 10, 18 · Last edited Aug 10, 18
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices