4069484.jpg

Basic Information
Name: Unknown
Aliases: The Dirty Beggar
Race: Human
Profession: Professional Thief, Beggar

Appearance

4069485.jpg
Wears old and ragged garments, often seen with visible signs of mistreatment such as bruises, black eyes or broken nose, always carries all his stuff in a backpack.

Hair: Bald headed
Skin: White, Sun tanned

Personality

He's a very inconspicuous man, always trying to evade confrontations, growing in the street also made him skeptical and distrustful.
Sill doesn't trust sylvari because of the whole mordremoth debacle.

Strengths: Sneaky, Athletic, he's also a good observer, always looking for a slightly lose bag.
Weaknesses: Very rude and blunt when talking with people, lacks mannerisms and can barely read. He'll never be capable to blend in high society.
Dislikes: Snob people, thugs, cold weather
Favored food and beverages: Anything, beggars can't be choosers
Favored season: Summer, its hard when you've got to sleep outside and the weather is cold and/or rainy.

Residence: He's often seen begging in Divinity’s Reach
Religious beliefs: A believer of Dwayna, he would always go and talk to her statue whenever he needed someone to listen to him and let him vent his frustrations.
Notable relationships: Shiny, his pet skritt.

Reactions
4069486.jpg

You find a powerful weapon: "The fence will dance like a choya when i drop this on his counter"
You find a coin purse: "Time to visit the Grand Sahil!"
You find food: "Tonight i sleep without the rumbling"
You find a trap: "I wonder if i can sell that bear trap"
You find a corpse: Checks for possessions if no one is looking.
You find a suspicious scroll: "I'm sure those wizardry folks will shed some coins for this"

OOC details:
gw2 id: Rauven.3847
Roleplay preferences: I prefer a more "rogue" like RPing experience (urban, criminal, spying, assassination...), i've been mostly a casual RPer, often improvising stuff like mugging people or begging for coins in Divinity's reach (joking aside, it works!)

4069487.jpg