Recent Threads
Main Forum

The Ladys Bane [BANE]: A Merchant Vessel Aircrew (Heavy RP)

8 replies
Pogs:
+12
Fliers hang around Divinity's Reach, Lion's Arch, Black Citadel, and Rata Sum.
They state:

4103356.jpg

Contacts:
Leader: Laerisa Hart (Navirael.7160)
Officer: Lucian The Godsend (Dorgoth.3745)

About Us:
RP-Style: Medium-Heavy RP. Experienced, mature roleplayers. Lore friendly.

Themes: Trade; Pirates/Crime; Adventure; Secret-Society; and more.

What we do: As a merchant vessel, we take on jobs that require the movement of cargo or passengers for a fee. Sometimes these jobs require ground work, thus we take on moving such things via land. We need all capable hands in order to help get the job done: whether that be guards protecting our crew from threats, or our engineers making repairs and keeping the ship in good condition. We're a family of misfits, explorers, warriors and intellectuals, and everyone has an important role to play in the crew.

When we are back "home" from our plots, we engage weekly in tavern RP in Lion's Arch or within our Guild Hall (Lost Precipice). We will also be planning small scale public events.

Goals: Our goal is to provide an immersive and fun RP experience for everyone, with weekly events and plot-lines that take us to various corners of Tyria (and out of Divinity). We also do weekly guild missions after reset.

Combat: There is a good deal of combat that takes place throughout our plots. Aerial and on land. Depending on how many people we have present we will either use rolls or free-form; also depends on various instances that are taking place, whether it's just an npc or another players character.

If your character is not the combatant type, don't worry! There's a lot of other tasks to do, too!

Requirements: Please be 18+ as we seek to maintain an adult atmosphere.
We use our Discord server as a way to keep up with everything for our stories and to schedule RP sessions and guild missions. Discord is not required but recommended.

Recruitment: To be considered for recruitment, please contact Navirael.7160 or message me (Lerisa) through enjin. We have a small application for OOC and IC information to fill out, and if you're approved, we will set up an IC interview.

All positions
All races
Posted Aug 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Mon at 12:11
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+431
Bump!
Posted Aug 16, 18
Pogs:
+12
Or first IC recruiting session will be held this SUNDAY 08/19 @ 6pm EST!
We will be located in the very top room of the Busted Flagon in Divinity’s Reach.

We will be around to recruit for an hour, and location may vary. Check Map channel for ads.

Thanks!
Posted Aug 17, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+12
IC recruiting sessions are planned to be held every Wednesday @ 9pm est for the next two weeks at the Sun tavern in Ossan quarter (Divinity’s Reach). I’ll be there with a tag on!

If you just want more information without being recruited, feel free to come by.
Posted Aug 22, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+23
I'm coming, don't leave me behind! (How long will you be out and about today?)
Posted Sep 12, 18
Pogs:
+12
Sorry, I was out of town for the past week. Just find me in game some time!
Posted Sep 19, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+12
UPDATE:

Limited space but we are looking for active role players who are interested in detailed writing styles with character and story development! Also some other races aside from humans would be great. There is room to grow within our crew, so we need ambitious characters!

I will be looking closely at grammar and punctuation for these next slots (doesn't have to be perfect, but cohesive and legible/readable). Please message me via enjin or in-game to get a meeting set up.

-L.
Posted Sep 21, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 6, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+12
Just bumping. Don't mind me.
Posted Dec 4, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+5
:)
Posted Mar 16, 19
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices