Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 2

Commissions Open! -- Accepting Muses of All Varieties

10 replies
Pogs:
+63
Howdy do, folks. As I've branched out in my art-making capabilities, I thought to myself, hey, why not make some gold on this to compensate for my eventual early-onset carpal tunnel? But really, art is my passion, and an incentive to draw would only bolster my endeavors to progress and adapt as an artist.
offer.png
As your personal art-monkey, I can guarantee a very fast production time, as well as ensuring that you, the customer, are satisfied.

This entails fabulous perks, such as:

• Delivery of art in as little as one day, and no more than five, if it is a singular drawing.*. *Unforseen tablet failure not included.
  • The ensuring of quality and satisfaction. If you don't find something pleasing, or would like an adjustment to be made, I am more than happy to do that, free of charge.
  • An eagerness to draw characters of all shapes and sizes. However, it's only fair that I warn I've little to no experience in drawing Charr, but hey, it'll be a learning experience.

examples.png
Spoiler: Muh ArtShow

pricing.png

All commissions are paid via gold, to be sent to Aiseniar.1798. Below, are some of my pricings.

• Head/Bust Lineart: 50g
  • Head/Bust Colored: 75g
  • Waistline Lineart: 75g
  • Waistline Colored: 150g
  • Fullbody Lineart: 100g
  • Fullbody Colored: 200g
  • Additional Characters: An added half of the original cost
  • Backgrounds: Dependent on the complexity of the background. Solid color backgrounds are free; Ombré tones are 20g; less-detailed (i.e. a silhouette) are 50g, as are simple landscapes.

*These prices are new. If you have already agreed upon a price with me, previously, you are not subject to this. I simply needed a way to compensate for the amount of requests I had piling up, and to narrow down the specifics of my pricings.

To kick things off, I'm also offering a buy one get one half off discount for multiple drawings!

So, come and get 'em!
Posted Aug 18, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 25, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+63
Here's a drawing I did for Fia, of their lovely sylvari gal, Sheleth. Had a lot of fun drawing her.

sheleth.jpg
Posted Aug 19, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+118
Love these
Posted Aug 19, 18
Pogs:
+63
Updated my prices a bit, to have them be a bit more specific! As mentioned in the post, if you have already agreed upon a price with me/are in my queue, this does not affect you.
Posted Aug 25, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Fia
Pogs:
+819
I have nothing but good things to say about Aiseniar and their art. Super approachable, quick turnaround as promised, quality art. What's not to love? If you were waffling about commissioning them, here's your sign to quit waffling.
Characters, past and present
──────────────────────────
RedAnders.6847
Posted Aug 25, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+63
Some more recent commissions!

duo.jpg
  • Another done for Fia.

P8noz_Gt.jpg
  • And one for Calliope, of her Sylvari, Bellanos.
Posted Aug 28, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+3
Will get you money to draw Gixx as soon as I get home :3

QXCFFxQ.png
Posted Aug 28, 18
Pogs:
+63
Two commissions I did for Cervato!

ZvPwHu0.jpg
GgovjON.jpg
Posted Sep 2, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+63
Fullbody pic done for Kanin!
Spoiler: Larger ImageShow
Posted Sep 3, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+63
Another fullbody piece -- this one of Marea Sleekfur's sylvari, Pen Yfan.
Spoiler: Larger ImageShow
Posted Sep 8, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices