Recent Threads
Main Forum

Roleplay in the Shiverpeaks

3 replies
Pogs:
+187
Are there any guilds, groups or individuals who roleplay mainly in the Shiverpeaks? I know there is the Moot on Mondays, but is there anything else?
Both as a norn, but also as a human who currently lives in the cold north.

Would anyone be interested?
If so, my in game tag is the same as my forum one, Dunn.5840, and I'm hungry for roleplay!

My Norn never leaves the Shiverpeaks and can always be found there.
My main human character, currently lives as something of a nomad in the Peaks for whatever her reasons.
Posted Aug 23, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+239
As far as I am aware, Magpie Mercenaries is the only current Shiverpeaks or Norn oriented guild standing, though I can be corrected about this one.

Which is a shame, as I'd like to see more people roleplaying in Shiverpeaks on norns or someone else (something I am at fault of being inactive in fear of losing interest too quickly).
Posted Aug 23, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+12
As a (returning) player, who always loved this area and culture, I would be glad to be playing with you. I need to get used to it all again though, since after so long, everything feels a bit alien to me still and I need to get comfortable with the game and the world a bit again.
I also have two characters (a norn and a human) who would definitely be around. We can discuss everything else in game I suppose, but is there a specific time that would be convenient for you? Weekends are off for me right now, but other than that would be fine.
Posted Aug 27, 18 · Last edited Aug 27, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+153
Yeah, I've been thinking where to stuff my loner son of Svanir lad, too.
Posted Sep 14, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices