Recent Threads
Main Forum

Roleplay locations

2 replies
Pogs:
+3
Is there any specific locations where rp'rs gather for rp?
Cake is a lie..there are only cookies...
Thru cookies i gain weight...
Thru weight i become fat...
Thru fat my belt is broken...
My girth shall set my pants free...

The Darth Baras code.
Posted Aug 27, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+4,045
A guild is the best location to RP.

EDIT: Alternatively, it took me 30 seconds to Google "gw2 rp locations" and find this as the first result.

https://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/29001663-roleplay-locations-where-what-how-to-get-them?set-browser-type=web

You might want to search for what you're asking beforehand, me says.
Piken Square
Aelius Brightmane | Cailean Angelonia | Evi Velvetpaw | Growl Bladeskin | Kristopher Lockhart | Demolitionist Lhymm | Maelon Amaryllis | Inquisitor Moltenclaw | Bioenhancer Mukhin | Mikael Shineblood | Ichomancer Zhuliss | Sceledrus Irontail | Sulyenn Nightborn | Tilaw Stainsoul | Chronoanalyst Vekk | Vethorn Ulfkelson | Zehim El Khouri
Posted Aug 27, 18 · Last edited Aug 27, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2
Okay those are nice places to RP, but.

If you are asking where you can regularly find other Rpers, then that would be Divinity's Reach at any of the Taverns, but usually Rurikton and uninstanced Salma. SAlma tends to be a mixed bag. There is also the small tavern in Rata Sum for Asuran RP later in the evening.
Posted Aug 28, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices