Main Forum

Gagnrad Dengirsson

1 reply
Pogs:
+10
b2edaSd.jpg

At a Glance

Character Name: Gagnrad Dengirsson
Aliases: Dweller of the High Fells, Wanderer.
Race: Norn
Profession: Shaman and Forager

"I don't like it! People will think... well, for a start they'll think I dress up in women's clothes. Absolutely out of the question. I don't like it. I am definitely not going to be wearing a bridal veil. None of us like the idea, do we? Terrible, terrible idea. I've got a beard. I can't shave off my beard."

Apparent age: Gagnrad appears to be in his early thirties or late twenties.
Hair: He has long ginger hair with a small ponytail hanging from the back of his skull and two french braids resting on his right shoulder.
Skin: Pale white skin with intricate black tattoos covering his body.
Appearance details: His favored clothes are a set of furry green robes with white trimming, similar to the Spirit of Christmas Present.

Personality: Gagrad is clever and witty but perhaps a bit too sure that there are no better in the battle of the brains than him.
Religious beliefs: Listens to the lessons of all the major Spirits of the Wild but holds Raven in a higher regard.

Childhood: He was the son of a Dolyak Herder in the southern Shiverpeaks.
Recent history: Gagnrad is currently a shaman-in-training and working on expanding is ritual knowledge and ability to decipher the messages of the Spirits.
Notable relationships: His parents still herd Dolyak around the Shiverpeaks, moving from place to place pastorally.

Strengths, talents, and points of pride: Gagnrad has a knack for foraging for various foodstuffs from the woods.
Weaknesses, detriments, and points of improvement: He isn't a very martial Norn, able to hunt for necessity but not one to directly confront someone for a fight. Instead, he prefers to use tricks. This shows physically as he isn't the strongest Norn nor does he usually carry instruments of war.

giphy.gif

Extra Fluff

Favored alcoholic beverage: Mead made with black currants or mulled mead.
Favored food: Smoked Dolyak cheese
Favored weather or season: Winter, the crisp air, and crunching snow. The constant challenge for survival which invigorates his kind.
Favored color: Glacial blue.

How does your character react when...
Describe how your character reacts, either in actions or what they would say out loud.
You find a powerful weapon: Head towards the nearest grouping of Norn, the Boasting Hall, a homestead, and brag about the accomplishment (potentially lying).
You find a coin purse: Avoid it and look around the area for an ambush or trap.
You find food: "I'm not eating strange food."
You find a trap: Stumble into it unawares or avoid it if possible.
You find a corpse: Look around for any sign of the killer before examining it for signs of injury.
You find a suspicious scroll: Collect it up and spirit it away to the Priory.

((This character sheet might be subject to change as I develop the character more)).
Posted Sep 1, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 4, 19
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+10
Profile bump! Just added one of those snazzy collages so many people seem to love.
Posted Mar 3, 19 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices