Recent Threads
Main Forum

Transferred to EU. HELLO?

5 replies
Pogs:
+153
Hello. I escaped from US servers to join you eurofriends HERE. A bit lost and clueless already, though.
Posted Sep 8, 18 · OP
Tea
Pogs:
+63
Oh no
EU- Xyx.3768 // NA- Bun.3081
Posted Sep 9, 18
Pogs:
+206
Hello there and welcome to EU RP, Powerful!

What makes you feel lost on EU? Maybe we could help you.

Posted Sep 11, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+153
Trying to find a guild to join, really. Some general directions, too. But I guess I just need to dig through the forum a bit more to find out.
Posted Sep 14, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+206
wrote:
Trying to find a guild to join, really. Some general directions, too. But I guess I just need to dig through the forum a bit more to find out.

Do do that, it's the same sections as on NA: Guild Recruitment, New member info etc. Plus the Events calendar. If you have PoF, I'd recomment checking out the Grand Bazaar of TCA on Saturday, then the Moot on monday by the Magpie Mercenaries. For guilds, that entirely depends on your taste and you can just check out what's on the GW2RP!

Cheers!

Posted Sep 14, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1
If you're looking for a guild, feel free to join mine! My account is NDNTifa.8471 so shoot me a message if you're interested!
Posted Oct 5, 18
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices