Recent Threads
Main Forum

♚ || King's art thread [img heavy] - comments welcome!

3 replies
Pogs:
+73
fKrsIx6.png
© "king" / r. dickson

hello everyone! thanks for poppin' in my thread.

i'm a digital and traditional artist, and i draw a wide variety of things.
sadly the majority of my work is nsfw. if you'd like to take a gander at my adult pieces (and are 18+), you're welcome to private message me as i don't advertise that kind of work publicly here.

i still consider myself to be a learning artist, so i do some personal studies and practice pieces (direct references will be marked/credited if applicable).
for commissions, i'll update this thread when i have an actual price sheet for here!

ps. there might be a lot of shirtless men in here and i won't apologize for it (they're covered below the waist i promise)

* some older stuff; *
Spoiler: internal screamingShow

yeah so i'll post new stuff as i go along, and edit this when i come around to it.

questions? please private message me!
thanks again for checking my work out!
Posted Sep 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 11, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+73
CaTD9SE.png
© "king" / r. dickson - logan montgomery my angry gang boss boy w/ his hawk "seeker"

l4SBAie.png

"Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Mad man, blood on the altar
The Queen will have his head,
His ghost will shake those rattling chains
Long after he's dead.
No soul, knows his trouble high upon his throne,
Loved by few and judged by many
He bears that weight alone."

Zac Brown Band - Heavy Is The Head ft. Chris Cornell

© "king" / r. dickson - ironic piece of my main silas kingsley :>
Posted Sep 11, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+73
nV1uLOY.png
© "king" / r. dickson - a commission for a friend of their charr cora!

i know i haven't posted here in a bit, but since christmas is around the corner i imagine that with the influx of commissions i will be posting a bit more around here.
Posted Nov 19, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 26, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+73
IiSarWI.png

" He who drinks from the deep water
May he know the depths of the well
"

D'Angelo - Unshaken (Red Dead Redemption 2)

© "king" / r. dickson

this started off as a warm-up honestly and then i went a bit overboard with how far i actually wanted to take it.
though he's not in the rdr universe, he's my thief "silas kingsley" or "king" who i originally imagined being in the rdr universe. he unintentionally has an arthur morgan complex, so i see it suiting. lmao
his raptor "rakkan" is an ex-pit fighter who sustains an unbreakable bond with his rider. as much as i know a horse irl reflects a human's soul, i imagine this raptor does as well.

image inspired by a scene of rain & little creek from "spirit - stallion of the cimmaron".
Posted Jan 6, 19 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices