Olivia De Alvarre
Posted Thu at 05:51 pm · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+194
Benefactor
CERVATO!!!! I'm laughing, cause before I even saw this, Liv messaged me and I was like "Cervato doesn't use discord, but we'll make it work!" Seeing that the event is about 5 hours spread out and I only claimed like 2 hours of the event for the haunted house, what we can do is have the haunted houses be back to back kinda thing? I'll message you, darling, and we'll plan it out! I'm so excited. :d
Posted Thu at 06:17 pm
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+140
Discord Name: Xifeng Lao#2266
IGN:Xenorak.2154
Are you a Vendor, Event Coordinator, Entertainer or just interested in the show itself: Entertainer

Xi would probbaly sing and play piano somewhere throughout the night for people to walk by and listen to. On her spooky instrument.
Posted Sun at 09:40 pm · Last edited Sun at 21:41
Pogs:
+42
The Amnoon Education Initiative (AEI) would like to host both a "candy corn count," prize included, alongside a mystery food stand if possible!

Discord Name: #Atlas3600
IGN: AMD.1583
Are you a Vendor, Event Coordinator, Entertainer or just interested in the show itself: Event Coordinator

Posted Mon at 04:30 pm
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices