No users online.
Recent Threads
Main Forum

Lore and RP information/discussion about the newest episode, A star to guide us.(SPOILER)

2 replies
Pogs:
+1,511
Few things I've discovered while briefly exploring the new map and having done the first instance. Will post more/join in discussion after I've finished the story.

A: The previous episode was some time ago. Many things support this. Festival of the Four winds is a canon event and described the commander as being in attendance. Aurene has been flying about doing various actions around Elona, the nation has split into three distinct, but populated factions (Loyalists, free awoken, and mordant crescent). Faren is not only completely healed, but hanging out with the vigil (who tracked a recently revived Shatterer south using airships). Joko's staff has been shattered and scattered across a wind area, including having Koss taking one of those pieces. The commander was elsewhere, and told to go into vabbi to attend the meeting. + The previous episode having a very clear "We need this done sooner then later" element.

Awoken forces may join the pact, as the Wurmmarshall showed interest in Almorra and the pact, and declared that until peace, she'd help fight against dangers such as the dragons.

Awoken away from Gandara's immediate area seem to have simply lost the compulsion to do whatever Joko ordered. In the Wurmmarshall's case, she simply stopped heading south as she was no longer being forced to. Some awoken remained loyal, others sought out their descendants or places they lived (you can find an awoken guard at the one village referring to her being that because she vaguely remembers living there once, and having children who would be long dead).
GW2 home server- Sorrow's Furnance Kalavier.1097
The Noble The SurvivorThe Commander

Feedback is great, and helps to improve us. If something seems off in my bios, come poke me and discuss it! If something is awesome, tell me! :)
Posted Sep 19, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+268
With Krak now having the power to travel through the mists at whim, I hope they explore how utterly terrifying this is. It would also further explain why the gods left, as we see that, at least that this is just him starting off with this new power to me just excites me to how far they could push this.

It's a true monster, it can come at any given time, kill everyone in a moment and if it gets wounded, it can vanish get more powerful in the mists, then come back and fight you again. Not even death will set people free, if he goes to the Underworld, he has an army waiting for him to take over...that's not even considering how the demons will react to him.

The question is when will people be happy to RP this?

Guild that have some presence will be told about what has happened, more so when they can now locate when Krak will be there...not that it will do much good but it would be worthy of another large guild meet up like last time.
4062276.jpg

Posted Sep 19, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1,511
Finished the episode, now I have to ponder revenant "echoes" or channels.

Are they really as "shallow" as we thought? Or are they summoned/bits of a much greater whole, the persons spirit within the mists fighting on? Glint, Snaff, Eir all appear as fully formed, complete individual spirits within the mists, fighting alongside a vast legion of primeval ghosts.

Is it instead of multiple "versions" of glint being channeled across many revenants, it's bits of her greater whole, spread out and communicating and empowering a group? That sounds like her methods, TBH. Mallyx's threats, perhaps he's unable to truly hurt us in the world of tyria, but when we go to the mists he could hurt us?
GW2 home server- Sorrow's Furnance Kalavier.1097
The Noble The SurvivorThe Commander

Feedback is great, and helps to improve us. If something seems off in my bios, come poke me and discuss it! If something is awesome, tell me! :)
Posted Sep 20, 18 · OP
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices