Recent Threads
Main Forum

New roleplayer.

4 replies
Pogs:
+2
Howdy people, so I just recently joined the crew, kinda lost its been sooo long I've actually stopped to work on my character's story, so far I've only had a base idea in mind since I need to go deeper into my race's lore to make everything plausible, was wondering if somebody could give me a hand with it.

Fight what cannot be fought.
b7ef47613c07ba4e.png
Posted Sep 30, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 30, 18
Pogs:
+219
Benefactor
Can I safely assume it's a Charr you're playing? If so, I can't offer much help cause I know very basic knowledge. HOWEVER, welcome the community! Hope you like it. :)
Posted Sep 30, 18
Liv o
Pogs:
+436
A few of the DSS folks would be happy to help with lore and story building.

If you have discord, let me know what your discord ID is so we can reach out and chat you up!
Duskfall Security Solutions
---
Olivia De Alvarre
Posted Sep 30, 18
Pogs:
+2,704
Here are some links!

Wiki page on charr (look at the "See also" section at the bottom!)

"Ecology of the charr" text post that was originally on the ANet blog but is now hosted on the wiki

-
GUILD WARS 1 ERA LORE (300 years ago-ish before now)

Back then the Flame Legion were the legion in charge and they were super oppressive.

Wiki page!

Pyre Fierceshot! He sparked the revolution that overturned the Flame Legion. Kalla was his granddaughter.

-
OLMAKHAN LORE

A little after Pyre's time is when they left the legions and settled in Elona.

Olmakhan

-
KALLA SCORCHRAZOR

She's kind of a big deal. If you spec a Revenant into Renegade you can channel her! There's a statue of her "warband" in the Black Citadel too.

Kalla
0383DKg.png
Posted Oct 1, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2
I'll be taking a look on that, thank you very much!
But what I'm having problems with is related to a specific point of his story that defines his motivations and ideals.
The thing is, I want to make him related to a character from the game's lore... but like I dont want to make it look like those cringy characters who force themselves into that character's story or to make it look like some crazy ass fanfic, I want it to be something that could've happened.
b7ef47613c07ba4e.png
Posted Oct 1, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices