Page
of 6

Inktober [INK] - The Guild

51 replies
Pogs:
+2,853
tumblr_phk3vsko3w1t3t009o1_540.png
Day 31: Alamura Ripgrace

Thanks for logging back onto your character so I could take some extra screens! I'm glad I found your big spooky gal with her witchy hat! What a perfect character for the 31st!
8.jpg
Posted Nov 2, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,853
tumblr_phnfblCGMQ1t3t009o2_540.png
GRATITUDE

Thanks for making Inktober so much fun! Innkii and I had a blast meeting lots of new friends both in and out of character! A special thanks to all the other artists that participated and repped the Inktober guild tag, as well as artists that created fan art for Innkii, and those generous 2rp community members that tipped me (or gave Innkii potatoes)!

I have an imgur album of outtakes and some screenshots of characters I used for Inktober as well as all the pieces that I finished if anyone would like to see them all with less clicking! We were quite well received and look forward to seeing you all next year!

We were quite well received and look forward to seeing you all next Inktober!

x o x o

Riff Raff & Innkii
8.jpg
Posted Nov 3, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 6
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices