Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 3

The Conclave of Sorcerers

26 replies
Pogs:
+32
Will do soon :) don't hesitate to look up our Enjin website in the mean time!
Posted Nov 2, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+281
We always need more necromancers! :cool:
gembannerax.png
Posted Nov 4, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+232
Benefactor
Looks interesting! I considered applying when I saw the post on the TC rumor mill. Sucks it's EU. Best of luck with it!! Hope it gets pretty good traction. :)
Posted Nov 4, 18
Pogs:
+32
Well, we do have some NA activity, not ingame, but we are going to do some of our events on Discord, so feel free to contact me if you would be interested in that :)
Posted Nov 4, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+281
The Conclave is currently busy communing with a ghost which has set them on a task, that will take them all over Tyria :cool:

1541759602_gw201.jpg
gembannerax.png
Posted Nov 9, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+3
This genuinely looks like one of the more interesting concepts for RP I've seen in a while, definetly caught my eye immediately, always love to see Magical RP of this level! I take it you fellows are still recruiting? I'd love to find a home like this for my Asura Elementalist after a rather lengthy hiatus.
Posted Nov 18, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+32
We are still recruiting and looking for people to move golems and burn bookahs! Don't hesitate to contact me via private messages on Enjin or friend me on Discord, and we will talk about getting you started :)
Posted Nov 18, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+281
Shameless bump! We're still recruiting!
gembannerax.png
Posted Nov 30, 18
Pogs:
+32

Guild news!

The Conclave of Sorcerers has, after many days of labour and navigating the traps in the underground network of Ashford Abbey, managed to reach the ruins of a ruined cathedral, a monument to king Adelbern's reign that was left unfinished by the Charr invasion. With the magical might of the war wizards and scholars of the organization, the great guardian was struck down, and upon its ruined carcass, the altar of the Five was claimed. Now, the magi have turned their gaze to the cathedral, working hard to make the crumbling buildings into a new beacon of magical lore hidden away from the many predators of Tyria.

Spoiler: Pictures of the guild hallShow
Posted Dec 2, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 2, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+281
The conclave had their first Sorcerer meeting!

4090237.jpg
4090236.jpg
gembannerax.png
Posted Dec 12, 18
Page
of 3
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices