Main Forum
Page
of 4

The Conclave of Sorcerers

33 replies
Naedr o
Pogs:
+35
Technically, its second, but the first wasn't in our new and glorious cathedral. Also, Grakk looks ominous :p
Posted Dec 12, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+282
He does!
gembannerax.png
Posted Dec 12, 18
Naedr o
Pogs:
+35
Speaking of our resident grumpy-cat, he does nudge me to get more mezzie apprentices, if anyone's looking for a Charr master in the arts of chaos and grumbling! Our guild does have an ever-expanding roster of elementalists, mesmers, necromancers, guardians, druids and even a shadowmancer, so we're always looking for more wizards from every horizon to join this occult brotherhood!

Also, bump.
Posted Dec 19, 18 · OP
Pogs:
Do you accept human apprentices?
Posted Dec 20, 18
Naedr o
Pogs:
+35
Absolutely!
Posted Dec 20, 18 · OP
Naedr o
Pogs:
+35
Newest update! With new recruits, we now have full guides on mesmer, guardian, necromancer and elementalist, a bestiary that I will keep tinkering with until my coffee runs out, and we were recently stalked by a necromantic abomination which I briefly nicknamed Fluffles before Bandearg dropped the ceiling on his head. RIP Fluffles.
Posted Dec 30, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
Please do read the guardian one!
Posted Dec 31, 18
Naedr o
Pogs:
+35

A small update: the Conclave has recently returned from Vabbi, where it freed the Necropolis of the curse of the Blackburn knife, and tore secrets away from the prying hands of the Seborhin librarians, recovering many dark scrolls before making a daring escape by using the jackal souls of the Djinn Enclave, in a risky bargain that may yet yield more elemental knowledge for the eldritch minds of the elusive order.

Said order is still recruiting any and all magical class, especially necromancers!

Posted Jan 28, 19 · OP
Pogs:
+179
I am a level 19000 Google Sheet Wizard and I want to become a Conclave.
*entitlement intensifies*

Posted Jan 28, 19
Naedr o
Pogs:
+35
Your skills will be useful. You shall be known as Donklave.
Posted Jan 28, 19 · OP
Page
of 4
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices