No users online.
Recent Threads
Main Forum

Eela Snapjaw - She Will Headbutt You (Comments Welcome)

2 replies
Pogs:
+4,341
Benefactor
Bad, No, Stop

catt.png

Name: Eela Snapjaw
Alias: "Goat"
Player Handle: AgentMoore.9453 (Tarnished Coast)

Height: She big
Build: She beef
catt2.png
Warband: Snap
Class/Occupation: Mercenary, Warrior
Alignment: Blood Legion!

---

Eela is a big, loud-mouthed screambeast who thinks that the best laid plans are the plans where you're laying waste to the enemy. She pokes fun at everyone and everything, can't take a joke, and will use just about anything as an excuse to start a fight.

She's a lil dumb.

Biggest beefcat in her fahrar, Eela quickly and happily became a bully. 'Blessed' with an extra set of horns at birth, she has decided that the best way to end most confrontations is to headbutt them as hard as possible. Needless to say, her teachers were glad to dropkick her out into the wilds of Ascalon where she and her warband did battle against ghosts and other threats for several years before transitioning into a Charr-only mercenary group which donates most of its profits to the High Legions.

These days, she can be found roaming the territories adjacent to Charr lands, though her warband is not above taking contracts from further out. She's very fair in her prejudices: She'll fight anyone, and she'll kill anyone.

---

Star Qualities: Strong, Loyal, Deadly
Areas In Need Of Improvement: Stubborn, Brash, Judgy

This character is a thug if ever there was one, and though she is able to connect with people, she usually does not bother. Her primary uses in scenes are as follows:

Spoiler: Show

---

OOC:

Eela is a mercenary (and a jerk), but I always make an effort to establish limits with the people she is RPing with. If she's been hired to kill you, you have complete control of whether she does. If she starts a fight with you, you can kick her in her stupid face or walk away from her without any (ooc) hard feelings.

Please contact me if Eela seems like a character you would like to meet, or if she can be of use in a plot you are running. I like to be creative and will work to build a story that benefits everyone involved.

Things I like to do:

Things I'm Not Interested in:
Posted Nov 26, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+4,341
Benefactor
<A place for holding things>
Posted Nov 26, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+4
The existence of your character and the content in this post brings me a great deal of joy.

Well written and got several giggles out of me.
Posted Dec 25, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices