N/A
Posted Nov 29, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 4, 19
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+114
Giving this a bump!

We're going to be doing our first event next week, so if anyone is interested in applying now is a great time to do so! It's a mini plot we'll be doing to sort of kick off the guild's re-opening.

Something is amiss in Caledon. An odd sickness has been spreading. Many of the citizens and wardens around Cathal have fallen victim to it. Those suffering appear withered and drawn; so sick that many have become bedridden. There is no apparent cause for the illness, and the only thing the victims appear to have in common (aside from the sudden and violent onset of the symptoms) is a small red spot on their necks that looks reminiscent of a mosquito bite. The Wardens and residents in the area have sent word of the Curse upon Cathal, and seek aid from anyone that might be able to help them get to the bottom of this mystery.

The Order has agreed to look into the matter and help with the investigation. Will they be able to solve this mystery most foul? Join them in the hunt to find out!
Posted Nov 30, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+114
Bump!
Posted Dec 4, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+114
Giving this another bump!
Posted Dec 15, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+97
What a fun looking crew! What are your requirements regarding activity? I am dipping my toes into the game after years away, but I'm a father with two jobs, so my game time is catch as catch may.

Drystan, my character, is new born. He dreamed of walking the world and battling illness both with healing and taking the fight to the monsters that poison, maim, and burn. He's naive, but passionate. I'd love to find a home for him.
Posted Dec 19, 18
Pogs:
+114
Yikes! Sorry didn't see this sooner. I was mia for the holidays. We are a casual guild, but do ask that you try to attend at least one of our gatherings or event days each month.

We are still around and getting into those rp shenanigans! We have wrapped up our Cathal plot and will be taking some much needed R&R at Hoelbrak and the hot springs in the Wayfarer Foothills, before we dive into our next plot.

We will also be introducing a new combat system as well very soon, similar to DnD type mechanics. There will be traits and and reward tokens for participation in rp events and for performing specal tasks, IC.

If you have a character that loves adventure with just the smallest smidgen of danger mixed in, come check us out!
Posted Dec 28, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices