Recent Threads
Main Forum

Roller Beetle Racing League [RBRL]

7 replies
Pogs:
+7
Welcome rollers and spectators!
A new league of racing has just dawned over horizon.
Current league registration is open and the registration fee is being waived for the time being.
If you have a roller beetle you are welcome to sign up.
(Member count 21)

If you dont have one, talk to an Asura named, Gorrik. ( Meaning complete Ep 3 of Living World Season 4 )

( New guild looking for new members, rollers or spectators, but this is an RP guild. )

( Some of the big focus things I want to do is have organized races. Buy-ins (gold, guild donations) and have prizes for some races (gold and gem store items). I also want to build a track or two in the guild hall area (Windswept Haven), but I cannot do this alone. Going to take a lot of members working together to make it happen. Feel free to reply here or mail me in game for your invite, let me know if you want to race or just want to be a spectator. No shame in being a spectator! I plan to have prize-drives for spectators too! )
Starbridge.7926 - GW2
Posted Nov 29, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 17, 18
Pogs:
+7
I'm ready to roll.

LooseCannon.6957 is my handle, Harpp is my character.

He'll sign up as The Hornet.
vmbw1W8.pngMMefgqy.png
Posted Nov 29, 18
Pogs:
+6
I am excited for this to take off. :)
Posted Dec 1, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+7
( We managed to take a guild hall last week. :d Once its all cleaned up and we have a lot of members, we can build a track. )
Starbridge.7926 - GW2
Posted Dec 3, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+7
sonamy.2460 I'd love for one of my Asuras to join!
Posted Dec 6, 18
Pogs:
+1
Edit: Thanks for talking to me! I can't wait to get started up with the guild!
Posted Dec 12, 18 · Last edited Dec 13, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+7
wrote:
sonamy.2460 I'd love for one of my Asuras to join!
Invited. :)
Starbridge.7926 - GW2
Posted Dec 13, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+7
Guild hall has a lot of work left on it, so if you feel inclined to donate to the cause feel free. :d
Starbridge.7926 - GW2
Posted Dec 17, 18 · OP
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices