Recent Threads
Main Forum

LF people interested in making a Guild for ''Creative'' people

3 replies
Pogs:
+14
Hello there guys!
I am currently working in a project to make a guild for Creative people that dont mind bending the lore a little bit with their characters or perhaps they have weird characters that have strange abilities and are having some trouble finding a place to belong, some kind of Freethinkers society and yeah I know what you think, you are laughing I know, Lore Bending is not very accepted in the GW2 RP community, you imagine Half Mintaurs/Half Centaurs characters, its ok
I know People tend to correlate lorebreak and lorebend into the same section which is not actually true.

However I am interested in making this project a reality, you see, I have been RPing in GW2 like for 3 or 4 years, following lore strictly, heck sometimes I even joined the ''Frown at that character'' elitist crowd too, we all have at some point and we are not proud of it, but you know? being damn honest, I am starting to get bored and let me tell you why.

Lately GW2 RP (at least in my personal experiuence) is just more of the same, the usual Badass Mercenaries, Evil groups, Seraph companies, which I have nothing against of course but a lot of these guilds make it hard to join the fun, some of them have long list that tell you how you ''have'' to be to fit in their place and once you join its the same rinse and repeat type of events, Maybe there are still different Guilds out there, I just havent had much luck finding something that feel fresh and new.

So moving on, Recently I had a good RP experience with a few people that did some lore bending with their characters, they had some strange skills that while they were not actually in Lore, they were not impossible to happen either, it was In private RP of course, in random RP they behaved normally and their characters hide their abilities to not be weird in front of a crowd, like if their abilities were a secret, which was kinda cool, they created their own stuff but did not crossed the line with them, I had lots of fun and I said, damn I havent had this fun in a long time, I am sure there are other people out there that want to try new things so I said, why not?!?

I know its a risky move, I will probably get hits from all the sides, I already have been getting a lot of jokes and laughs at my direction, I dont mind at all, laughs are good, however if there are even a few people out there interested in helping me in turning this project into a reality, please whisper to me in game at Lococrazy Ariano.5816 or in discord (Xian182#4488)

Thanks and wish you all the best!
Posted Dec 4, 18 · OP · Last edited 4 hours ago
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+14
I have found a few interested people, we are not many but I dont aim too high with this, might stay a small guild, but if anybody interested, dont be afraid to contact and send me a whisper, also looking for people that would like Officer ranks to help me with the project, that would be nice!
Posted 7 hours ago · OP
Pogs:
+4,039
which I have nothing against of course but a lot of these guilds make it hard to join the fun, if you want to join your characters needs to fit into the guild and once you join its the usual ''Kiss the leader's butt'' type of events a few nights, rinse and repeat.

I can confidently say you haven't been in more than two or three guilds to say that, and I find it quite bold to want and spread this statement across all guilds still active on the game.
Piken Square RPer!
Growl Bladeskin | Aelius Brightmane | Tilaw Stainsoul | Evi Shadowstep | Sceledrus Irontail | Inquisitor Moltenclaw | Demolitionist Lhymm | Ichomancer Zhuliss | Bioenhancer Mukhin | Sulyenn Nightborn | Cailean Angelonia | Maelon Amaryllis | Vethorn Ulfkelson | Mikael Shineblood | Kristopher Lockhart
Posted 7 hours ago
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+14
I actually have been in quite a few guilds and have been RPing for a few years already in this game, still are in some guilds and its getting boring, there is no creativity in the community anymore, a lot of guilds Copy each other, yeah there might be a few different ones but I have not found them and sadly that has been my personal experience, I dont see a reason to be offended about, we all have different experiences and, I guess you have been luckier than me, anyways since my experience has been that I have decided to start my own thing and I am just looking for people with my same mindset, but perhaps you have a point and that wording doesnt read right, I will edit that, thanks for the feedback!
Posted 4 hours ago · OP · Last edited 3 hours ago
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices